Ground war help

Hey does anyone have a video on this to help with some strategies? I am under lvled but I have been very close to beating it. I got down to just dooku before but can't quite clinch it. Any help or suggestions would be great!

Below is my roster:

Rey 7*lvl 80 g8
Ewok elder7* lvl 80 g10
Teebo 7* lvl 80 g8
Resistance trooper 7* lvl 80 g8
Resistance pilot 7* lvl 80 g8
Poe 7* lvl80 g8
Ugnaught 7* lvl80 g7
Finn 5* lvl 80 g8

My team damage wise is pretty good, but very slow, Rey has highest speed of 161. I have no zetas on any characters. Team avg speed is 130. I currently came closest with this set up:

Teebo(L)
Rey
EE
Resistance pilot
Ugnaught

Please any help would be great
Thanks!

Replies

• Pray.

But do:

Poe (L)
    Rey
    Resistance Trooper
    Finn
    EE
  • Did this work for you?
    I worry without Teebo I will get TM to death at the end
  • H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    Did this work for you?
    I worry without Teebo I will get TM to death at the end

Worked out for a guildie. Poe/Finn cuz synergy, Rey for dps, RT for dps, EE for healing/reviving.
  • I finished with all resistance which are similar to yours except mine are level 85,I had to move a few mods around and I kept retreating on level 1 until I got the results I wanted.Keep spamming the event ability and on the last node,kill the defense droid 1st,ventress 2nd,then spam kill dooku.
  • Pray. I went resistance with Finn lead to give them more standing power. Plus is lead gives more offense to Rey.

The use Stand aside on Rey whenever reasonable and let her decimate, also used stand aside on RT, so he could dispel when needed. I didn't Poe Taunt until the end -- left him and Finn as bait while Rey killed everyone off.

But, all my tons were level 85. Rey was G11 , Poe was g10, Rey, poe, and RP were pretty well modded. finn was, however, 6 star.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice