Galaxy Wars - Tactical Retreats

Keaven
1099 posts Member
For those looking for strategies to win Galactic Wars, although your characters maintain there HPs and cooldowns from previous battles, so do your enemies.

Tactically retreating can have many benifits:
- Remove debuffs on your allies
- Remove buffs from your enemies
- Tag out an ally before it dies
- Tag in low HP allies when down to the last enemy to heal up for future battles and reset cooldowns.

Many people have figured out to use a sub yeam to soften up a tough enemy first, but if you have healers you don't need to sacrifice them. Make sure you retreat in a timely fashion to sub them back in with healers to go again in the next tough battle.
Profile: Keaven
Guild: Fear The Boot

Replies

• Sysy
    307 posts Member
    For tactical retreats, I am using Qui Gon as leader, together with Dooku, Sid, Lumi and Consular. The trick to make sure that I can 4 hit my opponent, get one hit, and retreat. And repeat this if necessary.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Sysy wrote: »
    For tactical retreats, I am using Qui Gon as leader, together with Dooku, Sid, Lumi and Consular. The trick to make sure that I can 4 hit my opponent, get one hit, and retreat. And repeat this if necessary.
    Was thinking about trying the same thing with Asajj as leader in a night sister team, but I've not had a need to yet.
  • Could someone please explain how or where to find out about tactical retreats?
    How is this done?
    I have just opened GW.

Thanks n God bless ya for answering =)
  • The retreat button is in the settings menu
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    WWJDl wrote: »
    Could someone please explain how or where to find out about tactical retreats?
    How is this done?
    I have just opened GW.

Thanks n God bless ya for answering =)
    As long as your enemy has attacked once, you can retreat on your turn from the menu above the auto button during a battle. Their ability cooldowns and HP will remain the same as will yours.

The only thing that resets before each battle is the turn meter so be aware of who strikes in what order on the first turn.
  • Sysy wrote: »

What * level and level of leadership skill is your Qui Gon mate?