Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, Aalya Secura tweaks & clone synergy

Here are a few ideas I had to tweak the following characters, something different then the thousands of Luke, Mace, Ventress, Savage, Chewy, etc threads...

Aayla Aecura

Inspiring strike calls Jedi or Clone to assist. Bump her damage up 1k.

Survivor gives the health boost to her & clones.

Jedi Valor for Jedi and clones.

Kit Fisto

Lightsaber Master add 25% chance to call a clone to assist on each attack. Bump kits damage on this by 500.

Turn the tide add grants tenacity down for 3 turns. Bump attack up by 1.5k

Jedi/Clone protector add that clones also get 45% defense up.

Plo Koon-bump his health by 5k

Quelling Blow adds to the 50% chance all positive effects are removed. If this happens call a clone or Jedi to assist dealing 30% more damage.

Force Judgement bump up damage by 2.2k

Overwatch add at the start of their turns clone allies have a 50% chance to gain offense up for 1 turn and a 35% chance to gain foresight. If any clones were critically hit the prior turn Plo Koon taunts for 1 turn.

Replies

• I love it, I've been wanting to see Jedi Clone synergies
  • EP's new special.........."Order 66".
  • I'd like to see a clone buff in some way. Optimally, that would be through the addition of more clones, but if that's not gonna happen then Jedi/clone synergy would be great. It would also buff Jedi, which are a surprisingly underperforming group.
  • Great idea, hope the devs see this
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Aayla doesnt need a buff
  • R1GG5
    2 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    If anything fistos counter needs to proc more. More Jedi need zeta as well. I agree aayla does not need a bump. She's nasty as is. I run IGD as lead with AS, QGJ, KF, and windu. It's quite a nasty crew.
  • i think jedi will probably get a boost once they
    a. rework an irrelevant jedi like they did kylo or
    b. introduce new jedi with some improvements to the current ones such as zetas
  • Eh, everyone wants mace to get buffed but if I were to chose a Jedi to get buffed I'd choose eeth koth. As a droid user I should fear him. Other than jawas he's the only other specifically anti droid character yet in arena (if I ever see him) I can save him for last with no worries but a small chance he may stun a single droid, once
  • Synergy in a rework post, everyone take a drink!

Synergy in the thread title, everyone take a drink!

Synergy consisting of calls to assist, everyone chug your drink dry!

Ooooooooeeee! This one'll get you dead.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Thanks all. Aalya might not need a damage buff on her basic, but defiantly needs the clone synergies. I agree Kit should get a small bump in his counter, forgot to add that.

Papi, to play off your comment, they should add some anti droid synergy to clones. The fact none of them have it & only two of the prequel era Jedi do is dumb.
  • DrewR wrote: »
    EP's new special.........."Order 66".

+1
  • Yolcuberserk
    186 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Here are a few ideas I had to tweak the following characters, something different then the thousands of Luke, Mace, Ventress, Savage, Chewy, etc threads...

Aayla Aecura

Inspiring strike calls Jedi or Clone to assist. Bump her damage up 1k.

Survivor gives the health boost to her & clones.

Jedi Valor for Jedi and clones.

Kit Fisto

Lightsaber Master add 25% chance to call a clone to assist on each attack. Bump kits damage on this by 500.

Turn the tide add grants tenacity down for 3 turns. Bump attack up by 1.5k

Jedi/Clone protector add that clones also get 45% defense up.

Plo Koon-bump his health by 5k

Quelling Blow adds to the 50% chance all positive effects are removed. If this happens call a clone or Jedi to assist dealing 30% more damage.

Force Judgement bump up damage by 2.2k

Overwatch add at the start of their turns clone allies have a 50% chance to gain offense up for 1 turn and a 35% chance to gain foresight. If any clones were critically hit the prior turn Plo Koon taunts for 1 turn.

Great idea!!! Jedi needs to be buffed. Sith has ability against Jedi. Can anyone give example opposite of that? I mean there is not any Jedi has ability against sith. This is nonsense.
  • DrewR wrote: »
    EP's new special.........."Order 66".

Yes with the following text.

Deal special damage to all enemies. Dealing double damage to jedi (on both allied and enemy teams). Any clone trooper or storm trooper alive (on allied and enemy team) will assist by firing at a random jedi on the field (on both allied and enemy teams)
  • Lol at order 66. It wouldn't surprise me if down the road they release some darkside clones with Vader synergy.
  • Making Turn the Tide inflict tenacity down could be kind of overpowered in some situations and makes the potency up effect it grants a lot less usuable, but everything else looks fine
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Making Turn the Tide inflict tenacity down could be kind of overpowered in some situations and makes the potency up effect it grants a lot less usuable, but everything else looks fine

Potency up effect is already useless, it can't get through tenacity up, and most characters base potency is already high enough to make most characters tenacity useless before any potency buff. Back when the game started Potency and tenacity weren't so far out of proportion and Potency Up was actually helpful, but it's got no place now.

Give Plo's leader ability some changes and a Zeta:
    Overwatch
    Zeta'd - All allies have a 40% chance to remove stealth or a taunt from each enemy at the start of each of their turns. This chance is increased to 80% for Jedi and 100% for clones. If any stealth is dispelled the ally will gain offense up for 2 turns. If any taunts are dispelled the ally will gain speed up for 2 turns and call a random clone ally to assist with their next attack. Whenever any clone ally drops below 100% health, if Plo is still alive he will taunt and grant the clone critical immunity for 1 turn.
    That's the Zeta the clones really needed, and it gives Plo his "Clone synergy" he supposedly currently has.

I like your idea for the Basic, I had posted something similar in an older thread about removing buffs and calling clone allies to assist, but I think I focused more on buffing the two attackers rather than buffing their direct damage.

I also think Kit Fisto's Unique could just use a Zeta ability as well. Like increase the counter chance to 50%, increase the damage it gives and then give it like +6% critical chance for each jedi/clone ally and +10% critical damage for each separatist/sith enemy.
  • I like those ideas! I was trying to think of a way his turn the tide could actually turn the tide.