Toons Strong Against Sith?

I am trying to get ready for this Darth Nihilus event and it says to bring characters strong against sith, so what are some characters that are strong against sith.

Replies

• Options
    Sith inflict strong debuffs, so it could go like this:
    1. Debuff them before they debuff you.
    2. Bring a character with Tenacity up.
    Basically, you want Palpatine, TFP, Boba Fett since they can stun/ability block respectively or something similar.
    Or Yoda/Rex so you become immune to the debuffs.
  • Options
    Rex may be one of the better ones. We can probably assume the last ones will be super fast, so he can wipe the debuffs, give immunity, and possibly a whole go to your team all at once. And could be a solid lead if they have AoE spammers.
  • Options
    Tyvokka wrote: »
    I am trying to get ready for this Darth Nihilus event and it says to bring characters strong against sith, so what are some characters that are strong against sith.

Wut? Where u got that from?that we need anti sith squads
  • Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/76100/event-information-update-2-10#latest

CTRL + F "Hunger"
    Lord of Hunger
    Starts: Event 1:Feb 16th
    Event 2: Feb 18th
    Event 3: Feb 23rd
    Event 4: Feb 25th
    Ends: Event 1: Feb18th
    Event 2: Feb 20th
    Event 3: Feb 25th
    Event 4: Feb 27th
    Min Level Required: 20+
    Main Rewards: Darth Nihilus and two other 'to be announced' dark side characters
    Notes: Open Squad. Bring characters who are strong against Sith!
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe try stun squad, EP, RG, Daka, Dooku, etc.
  • Options
    Tyvokka wrote: »

Wut? Where u got that from?that we need anti sith squads

I recommend reading dev updates it helps allot ;)