2Next

Replies

• BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Mako482 wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »
    7* FOTP is not F2P

You are crazy...FOTP is one of the fastest things I have ever farmed. His shard drops were ridiculously fast.

Not complaining, just saying. :)

Dude. I call ****. You can only farm a possible 6 shards per day and it costs 16 crystals for each try. That is 96 crystals per day all on one toon. It would take you 30 days getting 100% drops just to get 6 and 7th stars and you know that aint happening. If you have him at 7* lvl 70 no way do you have a full team of 7* around him without dishing out tons of money.

No..you can't call "****" or call me "dude". I am neither a cowboy, or a player in "Bill and Ted's excellent adventure" (although I do appreciate Kenau Reeves as a meme) his acting is less than desirable.. as is your math without parameters. If you want equations to make sense you should have at least *some* known variables , making them up for yourself is great for your own ego, but it does little else.

I was speaking from experience.. When I farmed him he was dropping well, he maxed out for me in a few weeks easy. I have seen complaints that he has "dried up"since. I can't really speak to that.

As far as the "team around him" and the "money spent".. What has that to do with anything?
    I just said he was a fast farm for me.

My statement was (and is) "You are crazy...FOTP is one of the fastest things I have ever farmed. His shard drops were ridiculously fast.---Not complaining, just saying. :) "

That was my experience... I am sorry I can not change it to fit your narrative.
    Would it be be better if I just said "It sucks to be you"?

It really seems like it would.
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Wrathspride
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Anyone else getting owned as bad as me in gw today? My whole table today has been nothing but outrageous battles with all epic gear fights and lvl higher than i am. Its ridiculous. I never had this much of an issue in gw before
    Post edited by GummyBearKing268 on
  • Hey there Wrath - I got the same thing an epic 70 team all 7* about the same spot you did. I'm only level 67 so I was out of gas. I think they drop it in once in a while. Today, I didn't have any teams greater than my level. I run Lum as lead through most of GW until the last few battles and hope I have enough strong guys left; then I bring out what I use in arena for the last 2. Keep pluggin!

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Thanks man i just thought it was really bizarre that i myself am at the ssme lvl as you. I just barely hit 67 this morning while at work. And when i thought i would run through gw like i usually do with just my main team but today my entire line up had everyone with epic gear and 7* i cant go no futher in the table today. Ive given up in the end cause if just kept making mad that no matter how many reset or tries i did i lost all my good units even when i put lowbies in to absorb aoe dmg and cds. I guess ill have to wait till tomorrow and hope i dont get the same team