Greedo and Bounty Hunters

Shaqdaddy
10 posts Member
edited February 2017
Greedo is one of the hardest (if not the hardest) characters to gear and he is just so underwhelming! I think the BH faction needs a little love, similar to what they did for FO. Give Greedo a slight rework, give zam a zeta, and bobba is already good. They could do this when they release a new BH like Bossk or Embo!
Post edited by Shaqdaddy on

Replies

• Bossk +1000
  • Boba's leader ability can make bounty hunters very viable. It can give greedo the health of a tank.
  • I have faced a bounty hunter squad in my arena many times. My Boba is faster than theirs and he is my only BH, but they have beaten me all 8 times I've challenged them. The synergy there is amazing.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Run into one bounty hunter team with my droid squad in arena. I win 2 out of 3 times I think.

I'd like to see Aurra Sing added as a bounty hunter. She's pretty awesome in the clone wars cartoon.

The issue with gearing is that the newer characters I think have much heavier gear requirements than the oldest ones. At least that is what I am told. I only began playing last August.
  • Fought a full bounty hunter squad in arena and they are complete trash was thinking about trying out a bounty hunter squad but it would be a complete waste of time they need some sort of rework or a new character to help them out.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    Fought a full bounty hunter squad in arena and they are complete trash was thinking about trying out a bounty hunter squad but it would be a complete waste of time they need some sort of rework or a new character to help them out.

The BH AI is really dumb.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »
    Fought a full bounty hunter squad in arena and they are complete trash was thinking about trying out a bounty hunter squad but it would be a complete waste of time they need some sort of rework or a new character to help them out.

Defense wins championships.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »

Defense wins championships.

Can't get to the championship without scoring though.
  • 4LOM & bossk... + Embo
  • Imagine Bossk with a similar skill set to jawa scavenger where he has a chance to place a thermal on someone who damages a bounty hunter! And embo could just be a gnarly tank!
  • I have faced a bounty hunter squad in my arena many times. My Boba is faster than theirs and he is my only BH, but they have beaten me all 8 times I've challenged them. The synergy there is amazing.

God I hope that's my team :D
  • Oh, and tag Assaj as Bounty Hunter. So many BH team issues fixed right there.
  • Wrathe wrote: »
    I have faced a bounty hunter squad in my arena many times. My Boba is faster than theirs and he is my only BH, but they have beaten me all 8 times I've challenged them. The synergy there is amazing.

Wrathe wrote: »
    I have faced a bounty hunter squad in my arena many times. My Boba is faster than theirs and he is my only BH, but they have beaten me all 8 times I've challenged them. The synergy there is amazing.

Knarfology is the name of the team that always beat me. I will no longer challenge them. Today they upped their Cad Bane to gear level 7
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    High singer as a droid /bh tank
  • I have a decent Bounty Hunter Team but they aren't arena viable for me yet.

I am rank 38 right now.

Bounty Hunters i have are:
    Boba Fett - Maxed everything
    Cad Bane - G11 needs 3 more pieces to be maxes
    Dengar - G10 - needs 4 pieces to be G11
    IG88 - G8 - needs fusion furnace
    Greedo - G8 - needs 4 pieces to be G9.
    Zam - G8 needs 4 pieces to be G9 (only one that's not 7*)
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    I have a decent Bounty Hunter Team but they aren't arena viable for me yet.

I am rank 38 right now.

Zam maxed is a must have for BH
  • They should also give Asajj a bounty hunter tag.
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    Dhoey321 wrote: »

I am rank 38 right now.

Well i am trying to max Zam before Greedo, those multiple Stun Cuffs for Greedo at gear 8 are gonna be the end of me.
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

I am rank 38 right now.

Well i am trying to max Zam before Greedo, those multiple Stun Cuffs for Greedo at gear 8 are gonna be the end of me.

Greedo is a pain to gear only reason mine was geared is because I like running non meta teams such as scoundrels/BH before boba update

Zam should be #1 priority after boba has been taken care of
  • First off +1 to the Asajj as BH thought. The biggest thing they lack is a dispeller to let Zam go on her detonating rampage. Assaj could fix that while still providing DPS and benefitting from Boba lead (with new tag that is).

Second, BH is legitimately viable, although does struggle on the defense, as mentioned above. I'm top 5 in my shard running Boba (L), Zam, Greedo, Ig88 and B2 (for dispels). Loving how much fun they are to play. I'll include my link below, but if you really want to see BH in their prime then look at the clip RJ_Brando posted in this discussion:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/887197#Comment_887197

If you wanna see mine and how I've geared/modded them this is my swgoh.gg:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kivoku/
  • Oh boy there's a nice BH team on my leaderboard. He's always in the top 20. I admire his team. Great synergy and Health.

NogxWSr.jpg
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

I am rank 38 right now.

Greedo is a pain to gear only reason mine was geared is because I like running non meta teams such as scoundrels/BH before boba update

Zam should be #1 priority after boba has been taken care of

Good to know, she'll be the next one for me thanks!
  • At gear 9 Zam needs a mk6 Nubian disk, mk7 Nubian scanner, and a mk5 stun gun.

Start saving now. I've actually got all of that on her and just waiting for 5 more mk3 carbanti salvage and she'll be at 10. Whew!!!

She is high maintenance that's for sure.
  • Zam is high maintenance, true, but in the end Greedo is your big gear hog. I think he takes 6 or 7 full stun cuff sets all by himself. Zam can stop at g10 if you want, although her healthpool gets a BIG boost in g11, plus an additional 6 speed.

Greedo, despite his issues, needs g11 as well for final +12 speed (g10 and g11). Ig88 is easy to gear, and hits like a truck so don't drag your feet on starting him.