FOST Zeta and Rancor

So yes, obviously we all know the Rancor raid is easily solo'd without a Zeta, but has anyone:

1) Zeta'd FOST?
2) Used him in a Rancor solo?

Teebo, Rex, QGJ, TFP, FOST. (or a similar team, this is just the on I run but with Fives instead of FOST)

FOST has a 50% call Teebo, Rex, QGJ, or TFP to attack whenever he uses an ability. Sure they'd deal less damage, but that's more TM removal (Granted it's not TFP), and FOST would apply speed down on basic, and his new taunt also gives 25% TM if you ever need it.

I know it's not like something people need, just figured it'd be a new way to make use of FOST. What do you guys think? It'd probably not be worth it if that's the only reason you'd Zeta him, but if someone has it's probably a nice little treat.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    In theory yes, but qgj and teebo are not guaranteed tmr on the assist. He's a capable sub for 5s, but 5s doesn't need a zeta. FOST will help this team but in no way is a guarantee for success.

If you're going to use a zeta to solo rancor it's zader.

When more people are 4-5 zetas in I'm sure he will start to pop up, but by then many more zader teams will be doing it easier.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    In theory yes, but qgj and teebo are not guaranteed tmr on the assist. He's a capable sub for 5s, but 5s doesn't need a zeta. FOST will help this team but in no way is a guarantee for success.

If you're going to use a zeta to solo rancor it's zader.

When more people are 4-5 zetas in I'm sure he will start to pop up, but by then many more zader teams will be doing it easier.

Oh I know, don't Zeta FOST simply for Rancor, I was just thinking like "Hey, this would be way better than Fives!" and then started thinking if it'd be better than Dengar or not to have TFP and FOST, but I think Dengar would still be better.
    Just wondering what other people thought about it, especially if someone had focused a lot on a FO team.
  • Who is Zader and why would you call Vader that?
    Who is FOST?

Sorry I newb
  • Zader = Vader with his Zetalevel Leaderskill acitive
    FOST = First Order Stormtrooper ;)