"Lord of Hunger" 2 other dark side characters?

Prev1
Anybody have a clue on what characters they might be? I can't even think on who they would add, and if it was revan or anyone similar I think they would've hyped it up more...?

Replies

• Question I asked myself is does that statement imply 2 NEW characters or shards for 2 existing characters. Hard to say...
  • I really hope something comes out soon - the lack of teasers really grinds my gears......
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Salacious B. Crumb and One handed Wampa
  • Question I asked myself is does that statement imply 2 NEW characters or shards for 2 existing characters. Hard to say...

Well I think if they said to be announced then it would be new characters...
  • I really want Revan in this game
  • Soldier76 wrote: »
    I really want Revan in this game

We all do...

If they were existing characters they would already have said who they are
  • Embo and revan...watch this space ;)
  • Embo and revan...watch this space ;)

I think they'll stick to the old republic era, but obviously they use characters for events that have no relationships in the Star Wars universe(Sepratist event :angry: )
  • It doesn't have to make sense, it just has to sell
  • It doesn't have to make sense, it just has to sell

+1
  • I would actually be completely fine with the new character being some random generic kotor characters like sith trooper or sith assassin. I would still really appreciate if they were some actually known named cgaracters.
  • I think revan will be the next yoda palp event because he is one of the most wanted characters and a bad ****, so I'm going to guess he won't be in this event. and they 100% could be characters already in the game, it might not be likely but it could happen
  • Probably Darth Bane to make everyone's lightsabers go up.

Not really. Maybe they are still not sure, who should get a zeta or something else.
    Besides that: if they don't want to tell yet which chars we will see, then it's correct to say "to be announced"...

My guess is: two existing chars, will be added to the shard reward
  • Embo, if they are new characters, I believe will come out. The other I'm not sure of
  • My bet is 2 existing characters getting a rework. I'll guess Dooku and Savage to stick with the sith theme, but who knows. They don't want to give it away because they don't want you farming these existing characters if you don't already have them. This way they can sell the new pack that comes out with the event.
  • I'm gonna place my bets on Roger roger droid and Pre Vizsla
  • theHejiN wrote: »
    Question I asked myself is does that statement imply 2 NEW characters or shards for 2 existing characters. Hard to say...

Not really. Maybe they are still not sure, who should get a zeta or something else.
    Besides that: if they don't want to tell yet which chars we will see, then it's correct to say "to be announced"...

My guess is: two existing chars, will be added to the shard reward

You can bet they already know who it is

Telling people before the event could trigger people gearing characters. So its beneficial to them.

They likely are Generical Dark side toons that havent been released
  • I'm betting one of them will be Visas Marr. Not sure on the other one.
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Anybody have a clue on what characters they might be? I can't even think on who they would add, and if it was revan or anyone similar I think they would've hyped it up more...?

Darth Sion, the Lord of Pain
    Darth Nihilus, the Lord of Hunger
    Darth Traya, Lord of Betrayal

the sith triumverate (not sure if spelt correctly) but they were the 3 main sith in Kotor 2 so it would make sense

edit: Visa Marrs is a possibility but she isn't exactly besties with Nihilus so idk

Why? I could just as easily say "if they were new characters they would have already hyped them..."

In absence of information it's generally best not to assume something amazing, new, and groundbreaking, and that doesn't just go for this game.
  • yoda_san wrote: »
    I would actually be completely fine with the new character being some random generic kotor characters like sith trooper or sith assassin. I would still really appreciate if they were some actually known named cgaracters.

Some one knows something :o
  • Two tuskens, give them the full synergy and such a synergy that they become what rebels are in arena
  • Jar jar
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    it only makes sense it'd be two other old republican era toons... but since they can't take focus away from Darth N, i'll guess they're more like, Sith temple grunt, or dark side accountant or something silly like that. or maybe even generic bounty hunter like some of the ones we've seen in the game already that're of Greedo's people
  • Hanhaar would be fun to have a dark side wookie
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Im not totally ruling anything out, but id be surprised if they brought in 2 more old republic toons, especially if they aren't main characters. I dont think they want to risk alienating players who aren't familiar with the old republic material.
  • Cloud city c3p0 (in a backpack on chewie's back) and clone wars r2 will be the new toons.
  • Zombie961 wrote: »
    Two tuskens, give them the full synergy and such a synergy that they become what rebels are in arena

Sand People Chieftain and Sand People Storyteller from KOTOR lol.