zeta post

Byakuya
392 posts Member
edited February 2017
Any chance of changing zeta mat challange that when you miss 16 battles WITHOUT 1zeta drop you get a zeta in your inbox, getting rediculous and making me want to quit. 200$ a month each month for last 8months player, its so frustrating and throwing the account and money spent away is alot easier than dealing with this
Post edited by Byakuya on

Replies

• Think that's the point. You cannot directly buy zeta materials. It slows progress rate for the credit card warrior. Most whales just buy ships shards, and use all the ship tokens on buying zetas in fleet shipments. So they force you to play ship arena, to which you can indirectly buy zetas token rewards.
  • I feel bad for people getting crappy zeta drops. Im getting 5 a week from challenges. And the 3-4 per week from shipments. Working on my second zeta character currently at 16
  • Only been farming for about a month
  • Yeah im the same except i started a week earlier allways zeta from shipments @Kabitoe10 except you have 10more
  • Same effort different results cuts me deep
  • There is two ways to get zeta.
    Fleet shipment and challenge.

The problem is the fact that zeta are the new meta. It's hard and take long time to reach challenge requirement and get zeta. But the challenge are so low in drop rate, that it is a way much easy to just buy them in shipment.

In shipment you get them every 2 days even if you finish top 200 in ship pvp. In challenge you have 6 chance per week and many report 0 to 2 zeta per week and you get 4 for sure in shipment.

So in conclusion ftp player are mostly as fast than ptp to get zeta. If you spend many time to reach high ship power instead of buying zeta, you make the wrong choice. You don't need strong ship , just spend in shipment. The problem it's bot the challenge drop rate, it's the cost in shipment. It should cost 5000 instead of 2000. Challenge should be the fastest way to get zeta. In that way, building strong ship should ve the key.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    I have 100% drop rate. Then again I just unlocked zeta ship challenge today and ran it once.

I hope I keep up the streak. ;)
  • Yogi wrote: »
    I have 100% drop rate. Then again I just unlocked zeta ship challenge today and ran it once.

I went 1/1 too! Then I went 1/2... Then 1/3, but then 2/4!
  • 1+
    got lucky one day with 4/4 and then the rest usually 1 out of 4 if im lucky enough to get 1.
    Just rely on fleet shipments is my advice
  • Liamtbqh wrote: »
    1+
    got lucky one day with 4/4 and then the rest usually 1 out of 4 if im lucky enough to get 1.
    Just rely on fleet shipments is my advice

But don't count out the challenges. You can always hope to get one, and rebellions are built on hope.
  • I was getting 1 every challenge day and then 0 for two weeks. I unlocked the zeta challenge a month ago and only have 5 zetas
  • Byakuya
    392 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Just want 1 id be happy 1 a week from challanges, i got 3/4 first day and now a month without lol
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Yogi wrote: »

First 3 I went 0/1, 2/2, 2/2, and then 0/2. 3-5 a week is norm I think. I have not bought any out of fleet but at 16/20 I will this week.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    Yogi wrote: »

First 3 I went 0/1, 2/2, 2/2, and then 0/2. 3-5 a week is norm I think. I have not bought any out of fleet but at 16/20 I will this week.

Yeah I'm now at a total of 2/6 instead of 2/4. Woo.
  • It comes and goes man. Went weeks without on but have gotten 2/4, 2/4, 3/4, 3/4 last 4 days the challenge was up. If you spend that much (which is about what I spend ) you should be top 5 in ship arena getting 3 zeta every 4 days with fleet shipment.
  • 2/2 so far, just unlocked today. I was thinking 1 drops for every battle, guess not.
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I'm sitting at a 25% maximum possible accrual rate (off of 20 possible)...so essentially I get a zeta everyday the event is open. Adequate reward IMO. In about 2 weeks I've acquired the same amount of zetas as if I were to farm them completely for over a week.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    why's the OP frustrated? the solution is simple, just drop 2g instead of 200 a month and you'll get more zetas, i mean. takes the RNG right out of it all. spend more dough! that solves everything
  • M_L wrote: »
    why's the OP frustrated? the solution is simple, just drop 2g instead of 200 a month and you'll get more zetas, i mean. takes the RNG right out of it all. spend more dough! that solves everything

Actually spending a lot of money doesn't help that much...you can't exactly buy zetas. And if you're like me and were playing since ships were introduced you can easily have the requirements to start farming zetas now with at least one zeta ability banked from shipments.
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Question: How you unlock zeta to show up in fleet shipment? I already have 7 zetas from challenges but I haven't seen 1 at fleet shipment.
  • DrewR wrote: »
    Question: How you unlock zeta to show up in fleet shipment? I already have 7 zetas from challenges but I haven't seen 1 at fleet shipment.

Should always be there in fleet shipments. However, you have to be at a high enough level for it to appear
  • @DrewR 81 or 82 i think
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    @Austin09370

$ = crystals = refreshes, gear, shards, credits, and eventually fleet coins, no? am i missing something

i totally get that the return from $ to fleet coins are very indirect, but am i wrong in assuming that eventually more $ spent will equate to some miniscule increase in fleet coins which will then directly translate into zetas?

i agree that it doesn't help much, but the OP was complaining about the randomness of it all. spending takes that out of the equation to some extent. you don't have to worry about getting a bad roll, $ equals consistency, even if it's just consistently a little bit more.

and one can always be a super whale and just spend 20k a month and i'm sure outclass the rest of us f2p in no time.

:smile:

• M_L wrote: »
    @Austin09370

$ = crystals = refreshes, gear, shards, credits, and eventually fleet coins, no? am i missing something

i totally get that the return from $ to fleet coins are very indirect, but am i wrong in assuming that eventually more $ spent will equate to some miniscule increase in fleet coins which will then directly translate into zetas?

i agree that it doesn't help much, but the OP was complaining about the randomness of it all. spending takes that out of the equation to some extent. you don't have to worry about getting a bad roll, $ equals consistency, even if it's just consistently a little bit more.

and one can always be a super whale and just spend 20k a month and i'm sure outclass the rest of us f2p in no time.

:smile:

I think we're basically agreeing on my last comment. My point is, sure you can spend a ton of money, but relatively speaking it's not going to help you a lot compared to other areas of the game. This was similar when raid gear was exclusively in raids and that was the only way to get it. Sure, you spend money upgrading your characters and gear to hopefully get a higher ranking, but there was no guarantee you'd get the furnace (or whatever) you needed. You are at RNG's mercy.
  • I'm currently sitting at 8 challenges and zero drops, pretty ridiculous considering you need 20 of them
  • Yep since the time ive brought my last 10 zetas from the fleet shipments i havent had 1 drop from the challange, this week will decide if i go f2p or quit alltogether
  • I know its all supposed to evan out in the end but im so far behind and now, to catch up my rewards curve from zetas would be so steep id fall off
  • Update 1/24 f2p
  • What's better is when you work your tail off to finally get these zetas only to have them nerf it's effectiveness shortly thereafter while not even acknowledging how sorry that is. FIVE STARS!!