May need a Mirc for heroic

Can you tell me the best place to ask for a heroic rancor mercenary ?

We are only 4 hours into it, its our first try. But In case we may fall short I want to know best place in the forums to make such a request

Replies

• Options
    Right here in general discussion is your best bet. You'll have to say how far through you are because if you're a long way off people are less likely going to help.
  • Options
    Only 13 of us have had a turn and we are half way through. Thanks for the advice mate, will keep you posted.
  • Options
    You'll walk it based on that.
  • Options
    You would think so, but our guild is far from the strongest.

We are basicly trying it out of sheer curiosity to whether we can finish it or not.

Just do not want to waste the raid tickets if we fall short.

But our best 2 players still have turns so we will see .
  • Options
    Did you guys make it?
  • Options
    No, still have 30% ph 3
  • Options
    Good luck :)
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    So possibly 1-2 mircs needed to help finish. Some inactivity stopped us.

2hgtvnt.png
    2elt3d1.png
  • Options
    If anyone would like to help add panamax as allie

466-286-355
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Has everyone attacked?

30% and 100% of the hardest phase can't be done by one unless they have an extremely good squad. (Zader would probably do it).
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Zader (L) plus Tusken Shaman, Boba Fett, Rex/QGJ (for TMR) and TFP (for TD) should make quick work of the Rancor. That's my dream team (emphasis on the dream...8 Zetas the hard way and TS is only 6*).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    He just needs the zader dream team and a Merc should be able to do it for him :)
  • Options
    I'm in the guild with Panamax as well.

We've done a total of 7.7mil damage between all our members sofar. We have another member who still has some attacks left over and i'd guess he's got around 400k worth of damage he can do.
  • Options
    Zeritel wrote: »
    I'm in the guild with Panamax as well.

We've done a total of 7.7mil damage between all our members sofar. We have another member who still has some attacks left over and i'd guess he's got around 400k worth of damage he can do.

Sorry my friend, got 2 raids in my own guild going already atm otherwise I'd help, maybe make another thread with "Merc needed for heroic rancor finish" just so the mercs know exactly which raid is needed as heroic could mean tank :)
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Thanks will do so now.
    New disscussion opened this can be closed please