Fleet Shop blueprints

So, been farming Slave 1 for a very long time. 3 weeks ago, it disappeared, not a single sighting. Today i gave up and decided to start with Scimitar.
On the next refresh, Slave 1 reappeared.
Maybe its a coincidence, but the same happened when i was finishing up Vader a while back. Hit 90 and shards just vanished.
Same with Bistan

Is it possible for the game to know when you are approaching a landmark and lower the rotation of a certain character/ship?

More likely its just a coincidence, and i need to recalibrate my tin foil hat :)

Replies

• I think it's more than coincidence, it happens to too many people too many times to just be, coincidence...
  • I firmy believe the game knows exactly where you are, exactly what ya need, and exactly what you'll do to get it.
  • Tin hats for everyone.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Its a conspiracy. Trust no one. The matrix is real
  • I can say when I was 4 shards from getting slave 1 unlocked it didn't show up for 10 days. Then bistans u wing took 9 days to show when I was 4 shards away. It's not a coincidence.
  • It's purely a coincidence. Happened to me 99% of the time. This is called planning.
  • I feel like Slave1 blueprints becomes more common once u already unlocked it. Took me more than 2 months to unlock.
  • 76/80 for me, has disappeared for 4 days and counting. Was tempted to start a thread on this very thing. Pass me a tin hat as well
  • I firmy believe the game knows exactly where you are, exactly what ya need, and exactly what you'll do to get it.

This

Same for raid rewards... why do you think it takes an hour to 'calculate'... its looking at the gear you need then reward the opposite
  • ^+1. The **** Fallout 2 devs at CG have accidentally done a smart business move. Albeit has nothing to do with good gaming practices.
  • I feel like Slave1 blueprints becomes more common once u already unlocked it. Took me more than 2 months to unlock.

I have only seen Slave 1 once since unlocking him weeks ago... so thats not it....
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    That's why I always trick it by keeping an extra stock of rare gear. This game is not RNG at all, it's all predetermined, it's just given the illusion of RNG because EA think players find RNG exciting, rather than just being straight up with a set value.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Ailouran wrote: »
    76/80 for me, has disappeared for 4 days and counting. Was tempted to start a thread on this very thing. Pass me a tin hat as well

Finally got 80/80 after 10 days on 76/80. Just started using Slave 1 in fleet battles and it is freaking glorious.

6 weeks from 0-80 to unlock for me. Got Scrimitar from 0-80+ in the same time frame. Good luck.
  • After long waiting - today I unlocked Slave I, made Executrix 5* and will never use it again... :smile:
  • lol they don't vanish. They are on a rotation but the better/more valuable shards have a longer rotation than the basic not as important shards.

I finally unlocked Boba's ship last week or the week before but i would always save 400 in case i do see it because of it's rare rotation.

I couldn't agree more! I am farming Cody and unlocked him fast and zipped right to 6* then got to about 70/100 and now hardly none, how can it be going so smoothly to just halt?
  • Unlocked slave1 2 weeks ago and haven't seen blueprints in shop since
  • You should get it it's good lol
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    lol they don't vanish. They are on a rotation but the better/more valuable shards have a longer rotation than the basic not as important shards.

I finally unlocked Boba's ship last week or the week before but i would always save 400 in case i do see it because of it's rare rotation.

Rotation means theres an order, hiwever long that might take. This is completely "random"

The closer you are from a landmark, the rarer the character/ship pieces become. Im releived its not just me lmao

Vade shards popped up religously every day after the same rotation. As soon as i got close to 100 they started being very very rare. Same thing with a lot if content

• I never had this. just saying, maybe the iwoominatee has spared me xD