Power of hatred question

It appears the enemy kill bonuses are given per encounter but the rest isn't as clear to me. Does the 10% health gain for damage dealt carry over between battles? Would like to know for the sith event at the end of the month.

Thanks everyone.

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    It appears the enemy kill bonuses are given per encounter but the rest isn't as clear to me. Does the 10% health gain for damage dealt carry over between battles? Would like to know for the sith event at the end of the month.

Thanks everyone.

The 10% max health gain per damage done from Darth Maul will continue to stack until the end of the level. So if you're in a 3 encounter battles (like most light side/dark side nodes) Maul's health will continue to stack until the very end of all three encounters when you get the rewards. It will also stick between phases of raids and continue to grow. It does not continue to grow through GW, once you complete a GW node his health goes back to normal. Same goes for Arena, it won't stack over and over and over for each arena match you ever fight, it'll just be for that one match.
  • Vertigo wrote: »

Thanks everyone.

The 10% max health gain per damage done from Darth Maul will continue to stack until the end of the level. So if you're in a 3 encounter battles (like most light side/dark side nodes) Maul's health will continue to stack until the very end of all three encounters when you get the rewards. It will also stick between phases of raids and continue to grow. It does not continue to grow through GW, once you complete a GW node his health goes back to normal. Same goes for Arena, it won't stack over and over and over for each arena match you ever fight, it'll just be for that one match.

Thank you. I was hoping it stacked for the 8 rounds of the event.

Thanks everyone.

Thank you. I was hoping it stacked for the 8 rounds of the event.

It will, which should be quite some fun, especially since I'm about to get my Maul to g9 and he's sitting at 69/100 to 7 stars (got 4 shards from GW over the past year, so I'm probably gonna end up at 104/100 lol)
    It does not continue to grow through GW, once you complete a GW node his health goes back to normal. Same goes for Arena, it won't stack over and over and over for each arena match you ever fight, it'll just be for that one match.

Which is silly, considering TM and cooldowns do.

SnakesOnAPlane
    It does not continue to grow through GW, once you complete a GW node his health goes back to normal. Same goes for Arena, it won't stack over and over and over for each arena match you ever fight, it'll just be for that one match.

Which is silly, considering TM and cooldowns do.

Ikr, but I think it's because once you pull him out of a battle it gets reset. Plus that would honestly make GW too easy, especially considering all of the jedi teams in the first few nodes.
  • He's still amazing in GW, since you can make sure he'll just be the first to attack with his AOE -therefore will stack HP and daze a lot.
    So u just coordinate your attacks to the point maul get the last hit/hits if that's a Jedi team lol and he will start next fight with 100 TM and AOE which gives lot of hp.

But it's REAL use is in the AAT p3. Just get 6 turns in a row and stack HP. :)