Kylo Ren Unstoppable Omega

Olga
1333 posts Member
It adds 2 dots, does that mean they are applied to Kylo himself for a speed buff?

Replies

• yes, and for Defense up too (in addition to speed).
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Cool, thanks. I'm glad I farmed him up when I was a noob and didn't know better, he's looking really strong now. Gonna get him geared up.
  • vessaharja
    585 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Zeta Kylo is a possibility but non-zeta is still more on the threat side.
  • Dayma wrote: »
    yes, and for Defense up too (in addition to speed).

And also +30% offense on next attack minimum (if he doesn't take any further damage that turn) that means if you open with the retributionspecial and then use outrage next turn, outrage will be doing an additional 30% damage right off the bat. Even more if he was hurt during the round. Awesome if you ask me.
  • Use EP to Life drain him causing outrage to do 75% more damage... Plus the offense up from ep. Let's just say I've seen some impressive numbers from him...
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    My KR is only G8 atm, I've already seen him hit 30k with outrage and that's without mods. I just gave him 4x crit damage mods and 2x crit chance mods, so that should be nice for him. He gears up really easily too, only needs one scanner, sweet!
  • I have seen the same thing multiple times.... Does it add two dots or one dot for two turns? I read it as the latter, but everyone seems to add projected bonus damage as if there are two dots
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Yeah, adds a dot for 2 turns, my mistake