GW suggestion: Refresh with Gems

SikrouDeco
338 posts Member
edited February 2017
I know we can save up a day or two, and play thru a few times. I just think a gem payment like the Arena has, would be handy. It could require Node 12 be finished, and be gem based. With so much emphasis on revenue, it seems like a good idea. If this is not possible how about a second map? It's not a question of ease or difficulty, it's more looking for something to do.
Post edited by SikrouDeco on

Replies

• More GW? *Insert Darth Vader "Nooooooooooooo!" meme pic.*
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    I would love it since farming will be easier and they would consider farming a Tusken better
  • GW is my favorite part of the game, I'd love this other than I'm sure a refresh would take a month or 2 of saving every crystal you get to be able to afford it.
  • Drax_77 wrote: »
    GW is my favorite part of the game, I'd love this other than I'm sure a refresh would take a month or 2 of saving every crystal you get to be able to afford it.

If current rewards were carried over in the refresh, it would help offset the cost. I would really like between 50 and 75. But..who knows.
  • Good idea. Not sure how often I'd refresh it it though. GW is pretty easy for me but it's still a chore..
  • I could see them allowing a refresh with no rewards, otherwise I'm sure all the rewards you get from a normal on a second try would probably run 2999 crystal ( Citadel GW packs)
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    The biggest plus to help it happen, would be it is just a tweak to an existing system. Not brand new content.

One thing they would need to implement would be a wayfor the system to only count one completion for the ACH per day. Then again if someone wants to pay more to finish it..

If you use Arena as a base figure, 5 battles = 50 gems, so 100 gems for another 12 nodes I GW?
  • There should be an option to refresh your roster with crystals if you stuck on say node 11 or 12. That way you have your full roster again with full protection and might be able to still complete it for the day.
  • They should just make a hardmode gw, you pick hm or normal when you do the first battle. Improve the rewards and add an additional 400 total currency. But increase the difficulty so it requires losts of strong synergy squads
  • For 2 months now i have finished gw with 1 team and now that i have zeta cody i finish with full health and pretty much full protection.
  • They could make it have a chance to drop a zeta at the end of the hard mode like yoi can get omegas from normal