Some Character Bugs and Issues (as of February 14th) -> Clones and JKA

Hello and Good day everyone

I have encountered a few buffs that may need fixing.
1) Fives's Assist is not dealing the bonus damage when the ally is a Clone. They are supposed to deal +50% damage BOTH (not upgraded with the Omega yet) but it's not working. Realized this when he called Clone Sgt to assist and he was only dealing the same amount of damage as before.
2) Jedi Knight Anakin's Reckless Assault sometimes doesn't grant Offence Up when it should. For instance, I hit 4 enemies with Critical Hits (even sometimes 5) and my team doesn't get the Offence Up Buff at all. (one enemy hit means 25% chance for offence up) and the funny thing is he sometimes gets Exposed when hitting them with Critical Hits.
3) I believe that Cody's 212th Attack is sometimes calculating the Critical Hits wrong. Sometimes we hit about 4 critical hits and in the next turn, the cooldown 3 or even 4.
4) Also Cody's Alpha Strike doesn't grant the right amount of Turn meter when I attack though it always seems to give the base 20% turn meter. For instance, When I sometimes attack an enemy with +50% HP I still only get 20% turn meter. (I should be getting 40%) and sometimes even when I attack an enemy with -50% Turn meter I still do not get the additional 20% turn meter.
There are times that I sometimes gain only 20% turn meter even when attacking an enemy with +50% hp and -50% turn meter -> (Supposed to gain 60% turn meter.)

That's all I have for now. Thanks

Replies

• 1) clone sergeant is bugged, he is not registering as "clone" ,i believe 5s is fine its actually clone sergeant thats bugged

2) thats not how JKA reckless assualt works, its 25% per critical it is not additive. eg if he crits 4x he has 25% to gain offense up checked 4 times rather than 100% chance. as in first crit check 25%, second crit check 25% etc etc
    also his chance to get exposed works the same, so you could hit 4x crits and only 1x non crit and still end up with no offense up and an expose.
    there is a bug in rancor where even if door panel is down the game counts it as a hit even though its not displayed (which is why on auto you will see characters using AOEs even though there is only seemingly one target.. so for JKA you may crit the rancor yet still get an expose because although you dont see it the door panel has been counted too and didnt crit, happened to me alot that one. that bug has been reported and kozspoon has passed it on

dont have cody, sorry cant help there :)
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    #3, looks like it only decreases cooldowns for when the asdists crit, and not Cody's...are you taking that into account?

Don't know about his basic.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    Oh, my poor Clones. :<
    Our team has tested this issue and found that Cody's "The 212th Attack" ability cooldown can be incorrectly reduced by the assist attack from Echo's "Follow-Up" unique when it's a critical hit, so we've flagged this as a bug for review. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Darksaber98
    427 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    so jka getting offense up from special is calculated like this?

offense up chance = 1 - (3/4)^n
    n= no of critical hits

since it is at least one one offense up from "n" checks is 1 - (no offense up from "n" checks)
    so for n=1 offense up chance = 25%
    so for n=2 offense up chance = 43.75%
    so for n=3 offense up chance = 57.8125%
    so for n=4 offense up chance = 68.359375%
    so for n=5 offense up chance = 76.26953125%

is it so?
    @CG_Kozispoon

because if it is so then in p3 of aat when my jka crits all 7 enemies he should have 86.651613125% chance for offense up but he rarely gets it from my experience
  • Darksaber98
    427 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    thats exactly the maths ive done
    i havent calculated for exposes
    only chance of offense up

for him to get offense up atleast one of the checks should be an offense up
    that the calculation ive done and so far that how ive been getting offense up in tank raid
  • No! Not maths you have done! You make cumulative! Chance not cumulative!
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    No! Not maths you have done! You make cumulative! Chance not cumulative!

Look at his actual comment. He's NOT cumulatively adding the 25%, or else it would go over 100. The only way to NOT get offense up is if every chance fails, and of course the probability of this decreases as you add critical hits. His table is correct.