Too many toons to gear, where should I concentrate?

HeroOfCanton
447 posts Member
edited February 2017
This is my current roster:

https://swgoh.gg/u/heroofcanton/collection/

I'm trying to prepare for heroic tank, but also keep competitive in arena, which is getting harder to do. I just unlocked the zeta challenge on Sunday, and am up to three zetas. So I can zeta my first guy in roughly Six weeks. Where would people recommend I concentrate my next step in gearing? I know my mods are lacking in speed secondaries, I've had horrid luck in mod challenges. Finn is about three shards from 6*

My current arena team is EP, Vader, TP, B2, Shore.
You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?

Replies

• The good news is that you seem to have a good P3 squad already built with your arena team. Not sure Shore fits, but the rest of the team is pretty solid.

I would recommend you focus on the raid squads from P1 down. P1 Jedi squad is not difficult to reach, and you don't need everyone geared as high as other phases. 2% can be achieved with a few G8/9 toons even. Then head to your droid-jawa team for P2, use what you have for P3, then go Rebels/Clones for P4. It's a lot of work. But talk with your guild specifically. If they have P1 squared away already, then start your focus on P2.
  • I've got my danger zone rebels in great shape, was running that in arena prior to my empire squad. My droids are in such sad shape I've been contemplating if it's easier to work on resistance for p2. By the time my droids would be ready, I'm wondering if I would have Finn zeta by then.
    I'm one of the officers in my guild, so we've got the coordinating down pat.
    What makes me nervous is my arena team.
    If my shore gets buff blocked (which is the same concern I have for swapping in rg), then my tie pilot and emperor die quickly and my tank, b2, and Vader just can't do enough damage to recover the two toon loss.
  • Sith
  • Jetlife wrote: »
    Sith

After Jesse's update announcement, I may seriously do that.