[Bug ?] Mace's special and Biggs' passive ?

Hello everyone, i would report, or ask if someone else did have the same issue than me ?

I play with Mace, and biggs too.
And sometime, Mace's special "Fortune favors the bold" buggs and hit a ship which don't have the lock on him. You will say "it's a good thing !", but not when it goes on the imperial Tie Fighter and he avoid to fill his amiral Turn Metter !

Plus, sometime Biggs' passive doesn't be actived when an ennemy ships is locked. Furthermore, after a moment and activation of his passive, he will not be activated again when locking.

Somebody can explain ?

Replies

• Options
    It has been reported by others about that Biggs bug and have been experiencing this myself, not sure about the Mace one. It affects Target Locked enemies AND a primary target, I think the ability is working how it is supposed to.
  • Options
    I Know that the mace's special strike locked one plus targetted ennemy.
    But, i will try to make a video this evenning... It's often hit an other target not locked and not targeted.
    Each time i fight against Empire Tie, i'm sure it'll shoot him, and often dodged (and so, fill ennemy's amiral TM).
  • Options
    As i promised, here is the video of the bug :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSlyGNJvIJY
  • Options
    i dont think this is a bug

his special attacks all but only deals damage to targeted enemy and target locked ones.
    thats why tie fighter dodges

its something like the attack did zero damage to tie fighter but he dodged the attack itself