Galactic War: AI focuses on healers 100% of the time

Is this new or was it always like that?

I'm a new player, and GW have quickly escalated to an impossible difficulty for me (im lvl 43 and consistently face lvl 47 teams from the start).

The fact that I'm limited on healers (and it may take at least a month for me to get another decent healer at this rate) makes it incredibly frustrating to see the AI focus solely on my squishy healers....

That and tanks don't do their jobs. Tanking for 1-2 turns, to be on CD for 3 turns doesn't really help at all....

LET GO OFMY SQUISHY HEALERS!!!

[Also, GW healers heal for 3-4 times what my healers do, they constantly dodge and Crit, and I'm about to give up...]

I was doing so well until I hit lvl 42....

Now I'm losing ~200 ranks in arena per day, other teams around my lvl have power in the ~10k, how the hell am I supposed to advance?

Shards aren't dropping, I can't gear up until I get passed level 5 in quests, but can't get passed it until I hear up....

I'm stuck.... -_-

Replies

• Options
    Frustration-induced typos. Forgive me.
  • Options
    It's okay if you don't finish GW everyday.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    This isn't "off-topic". :p
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    This is on topic! Around level 40 it does get tough. My advice is you have to keep your guys in max gear for level. There are a few that have level requirements to meet and it can hinder you. Use JC and Talia as a combo if you can have her heal then have JC heal her and top off rest. Level up some others too, it's cheap in cost and training droids to get around 40. Then use them as a B squad.
  • Options
    I found it took a little bit before GW became beatable. Just work on your healers and other characters that are good for GW and it should get easier.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    If you are 43 you have done what.... 3 GW? I didn't win my first one until lvl 44. I have won 27 since then