The Sith Faction Pass - Comments and Questions - (Merged threads)

Prev13456715
BentWookiee
4819 posts Member
edited February 2017
EA_Jesse wrote: »
Hey Everyone,

We're working on getting the update out today, but are currently running into a few issues. The update may be delayed 1 day to address these issues. We'll share any updates we have here in the forums.

In the meantime, we wanted to share with you the changes we're making to the Sith faction with this update. We hope you're all as excited about these changes as we are!

SITH FACTION PASS
Count Dooku
Basic: Hindering Press
  • Can now debuff non-Jedi, and chance to debuff Jedi is increased.
  • Omega: Can't be Countered in addition to +15% Damage.
Special: Force Lightning
  • Chance to debuff increased.
  • Omega: 50% chance to inflict Shock in addition to +15% Damage.
  • Damage increased.
Unique: Flawless Riposte
  • ZETA: Count Dooku gains Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn and recovers 10% Protection whenever he counterattacks.
Darth Maul
Leader: Dancing Shadows
  • ZETA update: The Stealth and Turn Meter from this ability now ignores Taunting allies.
Darth Sidious
Basic: Deathstroke
  • Ignoring Defense no longer prevents Critical Hits.
  • Omega: Now doubles chance to ignore Defense if target is debuffed.
  • Damage increased.
Special: Demoralizing Blows
  • Omega: Now Inflicts Expose in addition to previous bonus.
  • Damage increased.
Leader: Unlimited Power
  • Omega: +1% Critical Chance, +10% Critical Damage, Sith allies gain 2% Offense until the end of battle when they score a Critical Hit.
Darth Vader
Basic: Terrifying Swing
  • Omega: +15% Damage in addition to +15% Ability Block Chance
  • Damage increased.
Special: Force Crush
  • Damage increased.
Savage Opress
Basic: Staggering Blow
  • Now always has 50% chance to inflict Offense Down, doubled on Crit.
  • Damage increased.
Special: Overpower
  • Omega: Deal massive damage if the target has 50% Health or below, in addition to previous bonus
Leader: Pain is Weakness
  • Changed to % Defense. Defense maxes out at 75%.
  • Omega: +15% Defense and +30% Tenacity.
Unique: Brute
  • At the end of his turns, Savage dispels all debuffs from a random other Sith ally, and gains those debuffs.
  • ZETA: Gain Heal Over Time when damaged, Buff Duration + 1, +50% Turn Meter Gain Chance, Dispel all debuffs from Savage whenever he is Critically Hit
  • Whenever Savage takes damage, he gains Offense Up, Defense Up, and Heal Over Time for 2 turns and gains 30% Turn Meter. At the end of his turns, Savage Dispels all debuffs on a random other Sith ally, and gains those debuffs for 1 turn. Dispel all debuffs from Savage whenever he is Critically Hit.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/92794/sith-faction-pass/p1?new=1
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• I love to see the word "damage increase" when it comes to my home boy Vader!
  • so is this it for todays update?

and dooku is about to get a whole lot more annoying if he gets zetaed..... :lol:
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    wow...

I've had sidious and savage on the bench for months. Time to bring them out of retirement.
  • oh maybe dooku wasn't a farming mistake after all, might be time to brush off the dust..
    F2P - lvl 85 - July Shard - Primary Force Guild Force a Fide Guild - https://swgoh.gg/u/cesium/
  • Don't miss this part.. <Fingers crossed>

Hey Everyone,

We're working on getting the update out today, but are currently running into a few issues. The update may be delayed 1 day to address these issues. We'll share any updates we have here in the forums.

In the meantime, we wanted to share with you the changes we're making to the Sith faction with this update. We hope you're all as excited about these changes as we are!

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    sith got some love! love zmaul more!
  • ZETA update: The Stealth and Turn Meter from this ability now ignores Taunting allies.

Currently, there aren't any Taunting Sith, so one of the new Sith (Sion?) must have taunt, otherwise they wouldn't have realised and changed this.

That Dooku Zeta looks pretty good. Nice to see decent buffs for the other floundering Sith as well
  • So 3x Dooku counterattacks = +30% Protection?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    wait...
    now ignores Taunting allies.
    no sith taunts, you mean taunting enemies?
  • Zid / Zader now look even better. Really pleased to be bringing a couple of toons off the bench :)
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    @CG_TopHat Could you please still tell us about nihilus abilities and the other two characters that are dropping with him?
    Post edited by JJWZP5 on
  • djvita wrote: »
    wait...
    now ignores Taunting allies.
    no sith taunts, you mean taunting enemies?

It's an indication that at least one of the 3 new toons will taunt
  • This may get merged but I think it deserves its own thread.

Count Dooku
    Basic: Hindering Press
    Can now debuff non-Jedi, and chance to debuff Jedi is increased.
    Omega: Can't be Countered in addition to +15% Damage.
    Special: Force Lightning
    Chance to debuff increased.
    Omega: 50% chance to inflict Shock in addition to +15% Damage.
    Damage increased.
    Unique: Flawless Riposte
    ZETA: Count Dooku gains Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn and recovers 10% Protection whenever he counterattacks.

That Zeta...Wow. AOE toons beware! Thats way better than bariss zeta dont you think!

Love it.

I can see Zader lead or Zaul lead with sid, dooku, and DH?
  • Does Sid's new leader stack? Such that every time a Sith crits, they gain an additional 2% offense? Or is it just the first crit? @CG_Kozispoon
  • Nooooo the Dooku meta was so cancer last time
  • Whose DH? Also, do you think savage is viable now?
  • Dooku sounds scary if zeta'd now lol
    This is a signature.
  • He won't be terrible anymore but he still loses to stealthed characters + exceptional DPS. I just feel there are better zetas to explore first but he's definitely much improved, especially to speed up EP; Dooku Shock --> EP either gets lots of TM or stuns a character for two turns will be interesting.
  • Any idea what this means? Is it a buff or a nerf?

Darth Maul
    Leader: Dancing Shadows
    ZETA update: The Stealth and Turn Meter from this ability now ignores Taunting allies.
  • Just shut Dooku down with Daze, problem solved
  • I don't get it either, is it a bug fix?!? How is this a good change?!?
  • Sounds like been updated so sith with auto taunts don't get stealth and tm. So maybe one of these new dark side characters has an auto taunt....
    Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    does "recover 10% protection" mean if dooku counter atk for 2k dmg, dooku will recover 10% of 2k, or 10% of his max protection?
  • Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Will Vader get fixed, too? Regarding the TFP tm reduction on all chars? Ah, wait, Teebo was supposed to get fixed first :D
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Dang i read it as the stealthed sith can attack anyone boba style... :/
  • Darth Maul's leader Zeta was changed to accommodate taunting allies—and since it only applies stealth to Sith, that means presumably Nihilus is a taunter/pre-taunter or there's another Sith or two lurking in the shadows.

Thoughts?
  • Looks like a nerf to me. If it ignores your tank (say shoretrooper) you basically won't benefit from the TM or stealth (which prevents you from being crit hit). Am I understanding this wrong?
  • Thysk
    85 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I feel like this means that if a Sith is taunting, they won't go into stealth when crit or they evade, and thus won't gain the turn meter.

A new Sith may have a taunt, or maybe this is just if General Kenobi grants one of the Sith taunt for a turn. I would expect the former, because the General Kenobi angle seems too niche..
  • Can only mean there is a sith taunter coming, otherwise the change does precisely nothing.
  • You are understanding that completely wrong
    Willis Mcgahee of the Mighty Chlorians ~ https://swgoh.gg/u/willis/