Teebo Appreciation

ReVenGe_in_MiNd
596 posts Member
edited February 2017
I spent 1400 crystals farming potency mods for teebo after my heroic rancor fail.

I was lucky to aquire the potency cross and the speed arrow in 2 different drops...

Replies

• Options
    29fqjd3.jpg
  • Options
    Nice one, you should be able to solo P1 and a decent chunk of P2 depending on your team. Make sure nobody else in your guild hits phase 1 so you don't waste damage.
  • Options
    Nice one, you should be able to solo P1 and a decent chunk of P2 depending on your team. Make sure nobody else in your guild hits phase 1 so you don't waste damage.

We run 3 clearers and 1 who can't in p1. Because we have like 12 who can clear lol
  • Options
    Or make sure your guild hits P1 before/while you are doing it to not waste damage ;).
  • Options
    Barmuka_1 wrote: »

We run 3 clearers and 1 who can't in p1. Because we have like 12 who can clear lol
    You can beat heroic rancor though, so wasting damage is fine, @ReVenGe_in_MiNd can't, so can't afford to waste damage.