cant click on rewards or scroll bug

[img][/img]Untitled_zpspnkqeleo.png

under the "2D hard" notice how the images of the rewards are kinda greyed out whereas the 4F light side" the images are much brighter
this happens alot with all rewards, sometimes they are "greyed out" when they are you cannot click on them such as to see how many you have, who needs that gear etc
also when they are greyed out like this you cannot scroll
so in the above example under the 4F LS node i can click on 5s and the gear and it will come up with the screen telling me how many i already have and for the gear who needs it and i can scroll down and check all the rewards, but on the 2D DS node i cant click on anything nor can i scroll
tjis happens on all reward screens LS/DS nodes, cantina nodes, challenge rewards etc

this has been happening for months, but only finally got a account to share screen shots
also previously it was always all greyed out or all clickable its only recently that ive noticed that some have been greyed out and some clickable

Replies

• kielbotronix
    159 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Same problem here, using android driven huawei p8 lite. Also cannot scroll longer skill descriptions e.g. General Kenobi's 212th Attack Battalion Commander..