Cody Zeta: Now over 11M in HAAT P4!

Prev13
SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited March 2017
***Edit down below original text.***

Not sure who all missed this new update from @mcmole, but here ya go down below. In his comments he mentioned someone in TI managed over 10M. He also mentions that these massive P4 runs will most likely cease to exist after the next game update (most likely today or tomorrow), due to this:
Enraged enemies during Raids now also gain 100% Accuracy and inflict a permanent Healing Immunity when they damage enemies with attacks, in addition to the greatly increased Offense they already received.

https://youtu.be/rTRHKN_M3f8

Edit: Now over 11 million! See below! @FN55378008

https://swgoh.gg/u/fn55378008/
Willis wrote: »
0hmKEqv.png

From FN55378008
SnakesOnAPlane
Post edited by BentWookiee on

Replies

• So gutted I'll have princess Zody ready for tomorrow just in time for the new enrage rules so a cap has already been put on my weird mobile gaming dreams :(
  • If you're fast enough, you still might get some extra turns in enrage. Just have to limit the tank to using its side cannons once when coming up from topple.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Hey

I am confused to how this Tank change would effect a Clones run in P4?

What am I missing
  • So it's down to 7mil then?
  • Smithie wrote: »
    Hey

What am I missing
    Same here @SnakesOnAPlane
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
  • I'm for answers before I gear all my clones to g11 lol
  • It means no using topple to heal up any damage survived in enrage, guaranteeing that even perfect RNG won't let you solo through enrage. Still going to be lots of damage available, though.
    Hey

What am I missing

Healing immunity will prevent protection regen
  • Unless I missed something from mcmoles 6.9 mil video, didn't the clones have full protection(mostly) when enrage set in?
  • Then they were all basically one shot
    Hey

What am I missing

They were going beyond enrage...
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    If y'all noticed, the tank went Enrage at 8:24 in the video, and he knocked off another 12.x% after, then his video ended (when his phone decided to do an update and forced closed SWGOH lol). It's also possible he would have soloed this run.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Ok, I'd be more than happy to potentially take 60% of p4 out to help other guilds become heroic. Thanks for the time stamp soap
  • This further proves my point that the standard (25 7* G10+ toons) to join a HAAT is way too high.

Back to topic, it's a matter of time before someone solos p4.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    This further proves my point that the standard (25 7* G10+ toons) to join a HAAT is way too high.

How so? It rewards those that have a broad roster, and by this time it shouldn't be too difficult to have a roster of at least 25 characters at 7* and G10
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    I don't know why he's blaming Android for his phone shutting down. My Android phone doesn't force reboots for any updates. It sits there nagging me that I need to install the update, but nothing is forced. I can ignore it for as long as I like. Blame whatever manufacturer did that (not Samsung either, because I had a Samsung before my current Nexus, and insofar as there were ever updates at all, they were provided in the same way: notification and optional time to install).

E: oh wait, is he talking about the GAME updating? Because that's also not Android's fault. That's CG who don't know how to not suck at pushing updates.
  • tRRRey wrote: »
    This further proves my point that the standard (25 7* G10+ toons) to join a HAAT is way too high.

How so? It rewards those that have a broad roster, and by this time it shouldn't be too difficult to have a roster of at least 25 characters at 7* and G10

Because P4 will be solo'd soon and the other phases may not be far behind.

We have several members way below that with only 1 or 2 7* toons and still complete it quickly. The standard is just being too safe. One guild I know has almost all their members with only 1 or 2 (best members have 4) maxed teams yet still beats it without struggle.
  • has anyone tested if healing immunity stops protection regeneration, if it does that really doesn't make any sense
  • Silly question (maybe I am not understanding abilities as I don't run clones) - why do the B2s never attack? It seems that their TM stops just above full. What am I missing?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    @Mcmole just an FYI, you did 75.86% in P4. Actual P4 damage is 12,448,325 (within ~0.1%). Therefore, you did ~9,439,564 in damage.

Heroic Tank
    P1: ~4,073,067
    P2: ~19,122,756
    P3: ~12,706,262
    P4: ~12,448,325
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • has anyone tested if healing immunity stops protection regeneration, if it does that really doesn't make any sense

I do not know if protection regeneration is prevented by healing immunity (I hope it does not, as protection and health are two different things) but preventing Leia from healing will be the end of it. Not sure how landing healing immunity we occur as Leia is always stealthed...perhaps the fly over will land healing immunity.
  • If y'all noticed, the tank went Enrage at 8:24 in the video, and he knocked off another 12.x% after, then his video ended (when his phone decided to do an update and forced closed SWGOH lol). It's also possible he would have soloed this run.

Where did you see the words 'enrage' i didn't see it in the video
  • I dont think healing immunity prevents protection healing....but i think it was a bug and is fixed this update. Check the bug sections for the update.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    If y'all noticed, the tank went Enrage at 8:24 in the video, and he knocked off another 12.x% after, then his video ended (when his phone decided to do an update and forced closed SWGOH lol). It's also possible he would have soloed this run.

Look at the cooldown counter on Enrage. It hit 0. Notice how much damage Zody was taking on after?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »

The words enrage won't show up if the main tank doesn't take a turn, but you can tell once the side cannons start dealing massive damage to the team after about 8 and a half minutes (8:55 if you pause it you can see the side cannon does 15k damage to Fives, but Fives has a ton of protection so he kind of shrugs it off). The enrage timer hit 0, but only the side cannons ever got to take any turns so the Enrage words don't show up, but the topple counts as a turn for the main tank. So after the enrage timer hits 0 and the tank would enrage if it took a turn, you topple it and that counts as a turn and triggers the enrage for the side cannons as well.

They will still be able to last for maybe a topple of two past enrage with the new changes to the Raid (healing immunity they said will now stop protection gain) as long as the side cannons target Fives and Sarge first. If they take out Cody you're boned. They just won't be able to last forever past enrage because they won't regain protection, but the side turrets really only got to go once each before the tank was toppled. If they all hit Fives and Sarge you could potentially still last 3 topples past enrage.
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    but the question is what does it mean PERMANENT healing immunity? Can it be removed for example by Rex? Or permanent by meaning that it doesnt expire after few rounds and stays until character dies?

We have several members way below that with only 1 or 2 7* toons and still complete it quickly. The standard is just being too safe. One guild I know has almost all their members with only 1 or 2 (best members have 4) maxed teams yet still beats it without struggle.

but hasn't AAT all ways been a joke like the rancor?

I remember seeing posts that if you ran kenobi yoda n a few other chars you could solo the entire raid
  • C_Man101 wrote: »
    tRRRey wrote: »

but hasn't AAT all ways been a joke like the rancor?

I remember seeing posts that if you ran kenobi yoda n a few other chars you could solo the entire raid

Lol? Where did you read this?
  • It's funny how it seems with all the bugs, the devs have the time to do this kind of soloing phase prevention, rather than the more pressing issues.

Many HAAT guilds just asks for the 600 now you know... oh and also to be nice :)