Cody Zeta: Now over 11M in HAAT P4!

13Next

Replies

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    im sorry for this question i have an English problem. Guides are complicated for me.
    Q: in normal Aat why my all 5 toons dies 1 shot At the end that flying ship bombartment. am i too weak or ......
    Lvl85 and 7 Stars all GearX: Phasma(L) + Rey + Palpatine + Biggs + Wedge

You need to have some sort of buff on the toons when the bombardment happens. Leia's crit buff, Rex's tenacity buff. Raid han's crit buff. Any. If really but timing is key. Better to have a. If that lasts 2-3 rounds then only one round

• Yogi wrote: »
    im sorry for this question i have an English problem. Guides are complicated for me.
    Q: in normal Aat why my all 5 toons dies 1 shot At the end that flying ship bombartment. am i too weak or ......

You need to have some sort of buff on the toons when the bombardment happens. Leia's crit buff, Rex's tenacity buff. Raid han's crit buff. Any. If really but timing is key. Better to have a. If that lasts 2-3 rounds then only one round

Thank You so much ! Got it. o:)
  • im sorry for this question i have an English problem. Guides are complicated for me.

You need all toons with a positive buff before the bombardment. Leia is very good at it. I also suggest using wedge lead, Biggs and two other Rebels. Eg Lando and Srp. Or raid han, or normal han. Or Baze. Or bistan.
  • Tuscan21 wrote: »

You need all toons with a positive buff before the bombardment. Leia is very good at it. I also suggest using wedge lead, Biggs and two other Rebels. Eg Lando and Srp. Or raid han, or normal han. Or Baze. Or bistan.

Really Thank You! So Helpful :) I guess Phasma s VictoryMarch do the same effect. I should gear Leia immediately. :( Again Thanx for the Help...
  • Pathos
    41 posts
    edited April 2017
    Threw them back into P2 to gauge where they're presently at. Handy total. A few niggly things I missed which leaves me convinced they're good for 5.5m+.

M4XsDNK.jpg
    Post edited by Pathos on
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Pathos wrote: »
    Threw them back into P2 to gauge where they're presently at. Handy total. A few niggly things I missed which leaves me convinced they're good for 5.5m+.

Pathos-HAAT-P2-5.269m.jpg

Impressive! Congrats! I finally mostly finished my Zlones, so threw in Princess Zody into P4 tonight and did 3.5M (25.95%) my first attempt. I'm happy! But learned I need more speed on Zody, crit damage on the Princess, and more offense on 5z, Echo, and Lord Helmet. Man does Enrage hit hard now!

IMG_0399.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Acrofales wrote: »
    I don't know why he's blaming Android for his phone shutting down. My Android phone doesn't force reboots for any updates. It sits there nagging me that I need to install the update, but nothing is forced. I can ignore it for as long as I like. Blame whatever manufacturer did that (not Samsung either, because I had a Samsung before my current Nexus, and insofar as there were ever updates at all, they were provided in the same way: notification and optional time to install).

E: oh wait, is he talking about the GAME updating? Because that's also not Android's fault. That's CG who don't know how to not suck at pushing updates.

My android occasionally forces an update on me, usually just the annoying prompts but on at least 3 occasions it's forces it on me. Even when not connected to WiFi
  • How many times is RNG manipulated before getting a massive score? 10, 20? I have all the toons required, with plenty of gear and mods and find that Leia simply dies or doesn't give the green 2x buff and they mostly get wiped from the jet fighter.

• wrote: »

Some valid points.

I have good mods, just need to find an intern to manage them for me. I have found 18 speed secondaries on CD mods in my stockpile collecting dust....Lol.

I will probably have to use the laptop and figure out mods again.
  • Pathos
    41 posts
    edited March 2017
    danrussoa wrote: »
    wrote: »

Some valid points.

I have good mods, just need to find an intern to manage them for me. I have found 18 speed secondaries on CD mods in my stockpile collecting dust....Lol.

I will probably have to use the laptop and figure out mods again.

Odd. The post you are responding to has been inadvertently flagged/deleted. I have quoted below for reference.
    Pathos wrote:
    Each of the big totals I've posted throughout this thread were done on a first attempt, including last nights P2 5m+. They kind of have to be - if you need to go again then you typically have to wait for the next raid, because keep in mind these runs take so long to do at these numbers (especially P4) that there simply isn't TIME for a restart; the phase will be over if you go again and/or you won't have enough % left to complete your run and push high.

Once you have your Clones properly set up with big offensive numbers, with the requisite crit and speed where it matters, then most importantly work out your pattern of play (this in particular is where I see a lot of missteps), there isn't too much to stop you logging a big total as by its very Zody-led nature this build is inherently consistent.

As to Leia in P4 she is never close to danger because if you're spreading your damage (click for link to quick example) and thus always resetting Cody's 212th the main tank NEVER fires and she is therefore never exposed to incendiary shells. And lordy you have to be extremely unlucky to not have her proc Crit Chance Up given how many times she'll be called in by a high speed Cody during any given topple. In all my runs it's simply never happened. More likely the issue is either Cody, Leia or both are too slow (each of mine are currently 230 or higher).

It's just a very stable build basically, capable of great output even with Leia having a bad RNG day. Keep in mind also that the numbers spread throughout this thread are typically coming from folks at the top end of the mod game so don't be discouraged if you're not immediately hitting similar totals.
    Post edited by Pathos on
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Princess Zody may be the most cringe name of all the zetas...
  • Mzee wrote: »
    Princess Zody may be the most cringe name of all the zetas...

Wait till Leia gets one! It'll be Prinzezz Zody!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Why not use 5 clones? How does overall damage look if you put Rex in?
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Why not use 5 clones? How does overall damage look if you put Rex in?

Poor due to multiple reasons:

1: Rex doesn't produce as much damage as Leia.

2: Leia gives Crit Chance Buff on top of Zody's, so you'll be all but guaranteed to get crit damage on basically every hit, which is essential to resetting 212th cooldown, which is where the magic happens.

3: You have to time Rex's Tenacity Up before the flyover or you'll lose your squad. Leia's crit buff is almost always there due to her double and triple taps.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Can someone drop a link to a recent, post enrage change run, that has some mods snapshots plzzz :D I wanted to review the speed to offense ratio on the team again and I can't seem to find a recent one again!
  • How are you keeping Leia alive?? She keeps dying at around 10% for me.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    How are you keeping Leia alive?? She keeps dying at around 10% for me.

What is she getting killed by? Her unique should be giving her back enough health to stay alive as long as she isn't getting hit by anything other than the flyover. Maybe you need more speed so she gets enough attacks in to proc the heal?
  • Tatebomb
    797 posts Member

After her first attack to get crit chance up she needs to be stealthed at all times. A super fast cody is also vital. Need to topple the tank before the main turret does thier aoe.
  • So is this leia and all the clones except 5s?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    So is this leia and all the clones except 5s?

No, its all the clones except Rex. Rex's damage output is much lower than the other clones in the long run, his TMR skill can't be used on the Tank, and it's more difficult to time squad discipline for the flyover than to just have Leia constantly buffing with crit chance up (Which also allows you to mod the clones for more offense instead of critical chance)
  • Do this team work on phase 2?
  • mamba
    100 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »

What is she getting killed by? Her unique should be giving her back enough health to stay alive as long as she isn't getting hit by anything other than the flyover. Maybe you need more speed so she gets enough attacks in to proc the heal?

How fast is your Leia?

Tatebomb wrote: »

After her first attack to get crit chance up she needs to be stealthed at all times. A super fast cody is also vital. Need to topple the tank before the main turret does thier aoe.

How fast does Cody need to be?
  • Do this team work on phase 2?

Yes but not as well. The tank boss in P2 continues to gain TM and any speed down drops off after recovering from topple.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • mamba wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »

How fast is your Leia?

Tatebomb wrote: »

How fast does Cody need to be?

The side cannons are around low 230. It's tough to get Zody much past 220 range, so you'd need to be able to add 100+ speed to him. Get Leia faster than that so she can go first. Your first topple can be tough as without speed down on tank boss it'll go before you can usually topple. And you do NOT want to trigger B2s or they can ability block Zody, and you might as well retreat if so.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • I hit 4.4m in P2 today with the gang!

I still feel like i need to adjust some mods yet for p4 as my last attempt on p4 I had a round where I failed to kill the b2's and all 3 guns before the main gun shot its AOE off. I had a few great cycles where I could do it all in one turn, but I missed one and it cost me Leia lol. I need more damage somewhere to make sure I can topple it in one turn on p4. I think I'm handling the one turn topple in p2 simply because there are 2 less targets currently >.< Moar offense needed I guess xD
  • jamesobrien_1987
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2017
  • jamesobrien_1987
    4 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    FGMzdZ7.png

Credit goes to Logan ( Dark Lords )
    ( unfortunately there was carried damage over from p3 )
  • C_Man101 wrote: »
    tRRRey wrote: »
    This further proves my point that the standard (25 7* G10+ toons) to join a HAAT is way too high.

Back to topic, it's a matter of time before someone solos p4.

How so? It rewards those that have a broad roster, and by this time it shouldn't be too difficult to have a roster of at least 25 characters at 7* and G10

Because P4 will be solo'd soon and the other phases may not be far behind.

We have several members way below that with only 1 or 2 7* toons and still complete it quickly. The standard is just being too safe. One guild I know has almost all their members with only 1 or 2 (best members have 4) maxed teams yet still beats it without struggle.

but hasn't AAT all ways been a joke like the rancor?

I remember seeing posts that if you ran kenobi yoda n a few other chars you could solo the entire raid

A joke? Far from it. And you've never seen a post about one team soloing it because its impossible