LF Shardmates: Maghook, NSC OxCam, xxxwolverinexxx, Hans Fusionwar, BATAK, Rebel Freedom, Ha Sol

jdiddyesquire
13 posts Member
edited May 2017
Would like to set something up for us to holler at each other... Slack, Discord, etc.

LF Shardmates: Maghook, NSC OxCam, xxxwolverinexxx, Hans Fusionwar, BATAK, Rebel Freedom, Ha Sol, Deus, Alle Tal, Bwana

Reply if you see this.

-Mol Eliza
Post edited by jdiddyesquire on

Replies

• Houk
  • jdiddyesquire
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    There we go. Finally.

Sup Deus. See you at #3 right now. I'm sitting at 10. When's your payout?
  • 6pm CET
  • Hey, I'm Meeraval Marnath. I'm top 5 almost every day for the last couple of weeks. It seems like my archenemy here is Ha Sol - he and I are down to the minute every reset. Looks like most of you are on different resets, thank god.

You dudes with zeta maul are completely owning me these days, so my reign may be over.

I'm 7pm PST (was 6pm PST before daylight savings).

Party on dudes, good fun.
  • Hello Meeraval,
    Greetings from Europe.
    We are aligned.
    Thanks, enjoy!
  • Holy ****, one day after posting this I come home from work to my lowest rank in a month or more - 14. **** you guys...
  • We should get a shard chat going to coordinate not hitting each other during payouts and stuff. Line? discord? slack? I'm to easy to find anywhere. jdiddyesquire on all of them.

I'm the Mol Eliza with GK. I was so mad that Deus beat me to G11 GK by like a week. I'm pretty easy int the top 10 now, but struggling to get past a few of the guys who are posting 48-50k power.
  • nsc현
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    :D

Post edited by nsc현 on
  • Hmm.. can't seem to get that discord ID to work. Will try again later.
  • Got it. NSC OxCam#2272. I'm jdiddyesquire#9137
  • Hi Guys, I am NSC OxCam#2722
  • AlleTal
    1 posts Member
    Hi all. AlleTal here and I am currently on a 7 pm EST payout.
    I try not to hit others on the same payout, so far the only one I know is Han Fusionwar.
    Discord id is alletal#5115
    Line id is AlleTal
  • moohwan
    6 posts Member
    Welcome Alle Tal, I knew , you have strong sith, ^^
  • JDealz
    10 posts Member
    moohwan wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I am NSC OxCam#2722

Hey do you know NSC Challenger by chance?
  • Bwana here. I'm on a 7 pm EST payout. So far no conflict with Alle (because I can't beat Alle's team), other than that I think Erinth also has the same payout.
  • What's your discord ID Bwana?
  • Bwana#1082
  • Would like to set something up for us to holler at each other... Slack, Discord, etc.

LF Shardmates: Maghook, NSC OxCam, xxxwolverinexxx, Hans Fusionwar, BATAK, Rebel Freedom, Ha Sol, Deus, Alle Tal, Bwana

Reply if you see this.

-Mol Eliza

Ola Boa noite, eu sou a Princesa Leia Santos e gostaria de saber como podemos manter contato para não nos atacar no mesmo payout.
  • Hi, good evening, I'm Princess Leia Santos and I'd like to know how we can keep in contact so we do not attack in the same payout.
  • jdiddyesquire
    13 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Do you have a discord ID? I'm jdiddyesquire#9137

There's 7 or us talking there.

And congrats on your GK :) THREE OF US NOW.
  • ErithWD
    22 posts Member
    Hello, everyone! Erith here!

My current payout is 7pm CT.

I'd love to know how to get in contact with any of you that have the same payout as me. :smile:
  • Jaquen
    16 posts Member
    moohwan wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I am NSC OxCam#2722

Hi man, I'm looking for a guild friend of yours, from NSC Blue.
    I don't know his name because it's in asiatic characters, but I'm Jaquen discord 2060 in game, and he shares the payout with some other guy in our discord server.
    If you can, please let him contact me! Jaquen#2060

• Hey, I just saw this post and I'm up to connect with y'all
  • Hi guys,

I am on discord Romulus#2968. I do seem to have some trouble using the search function there. If you have a server there please let me know. My payout is 6 pm gmt+7.

Regards,

Romulus
  • hi i am on discord too
  • barris#1027
  • would like to coordinate top arena positions
  • Hi all, I'm finally gotten around to figuring out how to contact my shard. I usually hover around top 50, very rarely going past 40, been top 20 a couple times, but I usually only have time to do my daily 2s. I'm content with just staying in top 50, but I don't want to mess with anyone's payout times. My payout is Pacific time at 6pm. Reach me on discord at Tempestade #0817.