How do I maximize TFP for AAT P3 ?

Now that I have a maxed TFP, how do you use him in P3 ? I also have chirpatine (with Sunfac, RG, and ST Han), Boba, but no Zador...
Should I go with the classic chirpatine first and use the "survivors" with TFP under boba lead ?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    He works well with Datcha lead, jawa and a tank or two as well. Maybe SRP and Chewie will do. Not sure.
    TFP can fit well in a whole lot of combinations. Try varying over the same theme.
  • Remember this is for regular aat, not heroic. Droids have such low health that they do not survive TFP special + jawa or dathcha special. While I agree Datcha is a very good leader, I think I could replace jawa with an other toon.
    Also, what do you do when the droids loose their buff immunity ? Do you simply kill them so that they revive to debuff them again (without killing the others).
    Afraid I'm asking too many questions xD
  • I personally find normal Phase 3 to tedious to set up chirpentine and TFP. I just zerg with my 5 attacks and be done with it lol
    F2P - lvl 85 - July Shard - Primary Force Guild Force a Fide Guild - https://swgoh.gg/u/cesium/
  • Speed and potency mods. Make sure Palpatine is the lead and have 3 tanks guarding TFP or use Boba with 2 tanks.
  • OB + TFP