K2SO still in shard shop, much longer than Baze!

KeyMan64x
794 posts Member
edited February 2017
How about putting Baze back in or do you want to just further prove how unfair EA is?
Post edited by KeyMan64x on

Replies

• Or maybe Chirrut or Jyn since they are both playing hide and seek in the new Chromiums...
    Porgatory demands fresh souls.
  • Aren't shards in Shipments supposed to become cheaper once a character is "farmable?" Didn't happen with Shoretrooper. Just another observation.
  • Doesn't really matter, it would take 6 months or a year to come up with 6,300
  • I see we still don't have an update on this.
  • Yes, it's about time for a new toon. Feel bad for anyone that chose to spend shard shop currency on K2
  • Sad!
  • yeah how about maybe Chirrut, Cassian or Jyn since they are MIA unless I buy a few dozen packs and even then.. #Resist
  • PS. and also some new toons in the other areas too!
  • It would be great to see Chirrut, Cassian or Jyn in the shard shop since we all got a bit screwed with the whole tournament thing. I spent a ton of time in the 2 Jyn tournaments and now have to buy chromiums to finish her....
  • Don't know about you guys, but I'd much perfer to see Cassain or Jyn than Chirrut in the shard shop.
  • Chirrut or Jyn there would be cool.
    This is a signature.
  • *peep*

Can iOS have him free now? 7* please

Thanks

Yes

I'm still salty AF
  • Would just be cool to see new toons added to a shop we can actually farm. Like cantina or arena shop. Wishful thinking probably.
  • Not everyone that is on android get him 7* for free, and other than just another unlocked character every training droid, credit and piece of gear I put on him was a waste, of course I don't have cassian and I don't run rebels or droids, but even then most of the videos I've seen he's pretty worthless, he's more like that 1 little gnat that keeps buzzing around your face that you can't smack, he's just annoying.
  • I'm fine with the premiums toons in Shard Shop being there any duration. I just wish they'd TELL us the duration at the beginning so we could make an educated decision whether to go all in on farming them.
  • Ztyle
    1943 posts Member
    I for one won't touch him and there's probably a lot other iOS users who feel like that, and android users who could actually buy him from the shop, probably got him 7* from the event
    Just get him out of there, and put in a toon people would actually go for
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • I want Chirrut put in there! I'd even welcome Baze. Jyn I have at 5* but doesn't seem worth it.
    In any case, it is long over due for K2SO to be removed.
  • I vote Cassian or Jyn, they seem like the most fun to play as, and honestly I don't want more Chirruts running around.
  • Can't we remove Greivous now too? He has been in there the longest and now is available in fleet shop. Would be great to see multiple toons that have previously been unobtainable in there. Even shoretrooper would be better than these two.
  • PPS: what I dont get is why in hell is GG even still there? I mean talk about waste of 3 spots for a toon that REALLY needs to be reworked
  • Good point! GG could be removed/reworked/put somewhere else to be farmable.
  • SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    *peep*

Can iOS have him free now? 7* please

Thanks

Yes

I'm still salty AF

This x1000. As an iOS user I'm still waiting for my free K2S0, crystals, and Shore shards.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • So, I recently had a problem in game that I know EA has the ability to fix so I contacted support. They said they couldn't do it and wouldn't send my request on to the developers who have the absolute proven ability to solve my problem (they have actually done this for several people). I spoke with the Supervisor, Harshul, or something like that. He hung up on me and I wasn't even rude to him or the other employee I spoke with. Just polite and explained my problem and knew that this issue could be fixed etc. Before hanging up on me, both employees insisted that I go to the forums for help. I didn't mean to but I just broke out in laughter. I asked if they had a specific area of the forums that I should go to or a specific person I should reach out to and it was like talking to a wall. No response. I explained to them that no one ever responds to anything on the forums and no one is here to help. I gave the example of over a year of posts about Teebo. Now that a new pay character has a similar problem, the issue is quickly and easily fixed. This thread is a prime example of reaching out on the forums for an answer and getting absolutely nowhere. There's a bit to be desired when it comes to customer service I guess.