Can't read ability descriptions...

I'm super excited about the new update, as I'm sure many of you all are, but there's one problem... I can't read the darn ability descriptions! When I tried to see what nihilus, sith assassin, and sith troopers abilities were, I could only guess what they were because half of the description was cut off! It's like someone scrolled up and left half the words covered up by the bottom and locked it there so I couldn't scroll it down to see what the descriptions say! I'm sure the new toons are great, but I only know the half of it... anyone else experiencing this??

Replies

• Options
    Same
    Enthusiast of undervalued toons, general dismisser of trends,
    https://swgoh.gg/u/arkham/, A Team
  • Options
    Go to Swgoh.gg...
  • Options
    Jay_cube1 wrote: »
    Go to Swgoh.gg...

Sure, but why not be able to read the descriptions in the first place?? That's like buying some food, and getting the nutrition facts from the front door of the company that makes them instead of finding them on the back of the box...
  • Options
    I just force restart and that brings the scroll function back. But I think there is a word that is either cut of on the right boarder or it's a minor typo. Under his unique description near the end it says "inflic". I assume this is inflict or meant to be.
  • Options
    b808k wrote: »
    I just force restart and that brings the scroll function back. But I think there is a word that is either cut of on the right boarder or it's a minor typo. Under his unique description near the end it says "inflic". I assume this is inflict or meant to be.

For me I either can't scroll to see the last few lines of the description or it's already on n some strange position to where I can only see the top/bottom few lines
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Funny thing about everyone complaining about this now. I started having this problem a few updates ago, but this time WAS able to scroll and read just fine.
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Jay_cube1 wrote: »
    Go to Swgoh.gg...

Sure, but why not be able to read the descriptions in the first place?? That's like buying some food, and getting the nutrition facts from the front door of the company that makes them instead of finding them on the back of the box...

Yo. I'm tryna to help u Fam. The description is wayyy better on that website than in the game.