Cantina Energy - slowwwww

How do I get more, faster?

Farming is really slow in the cantina and getting 400 credits to buy anything is a bear. Am I missing anything? Is there a better way to get cantina credits?

Cantina has the best stuff right now! I'm trying to finish Daka, which is taking forever. But I need a DS healer. Can't get around it.

As far as sim tickets, I'm farming the GS node.

After that, I'm going to promote QGJ and Poe, then maybe get Poggle. Really good stuff in the Cantina.

Replies

• use crystals
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    Poggle is in GW, and cantina energy doesn't cost 400 until the 3rd refresh. That being said, I agree cantina shipments are the slowest compared to arena/GW. I refresh twice every day, but I draw the line 400.
  • JoshG wrote: »
    Poggle is in GW, and cantina energy doesn't cost 400 until the 3rd refresh. That being said, I agree cantina shipments are the slowest compared to arena/GW. I refresh twice every day, but I draw the line 400.

Oops, I meant Fives. He's on my farm list.
    As far as 400, I'm referring to the purchase price of shards. It's always 400 cantina credits for any 5 shard purchase.
    I don't ever waste purple crystals on a shipment refresh. I don't need to, because it takes so long to get to 400 credits, why refresh? It's ready in the day and a half when I get to 400 cantina credits.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Skip Five he is Light side and you won't need him to complete any Light mission. (maybe Tank Challenge). i dont use him for Arena and i haven't seen anyone use him.

Focus on Daka and farm GS node... nothing you can do about it. I got mine from Free Bronzium pack and now she is 6stars.
  • Use 100 crystals to buy more energy, do this everyday, i always finish top 100 so i always gain 100 crystals, so my crystals are never going down...
  • I stick 300 crystals for cantina refresh and 100 for ds/ls gear.

Of cos depends on how much I bring in from arena rank
  • Cantina regen is fine. We can essentially farm multiple toons at once in cantina.

Collecting shards, such as GS, while getting the orange globes to buy daka/qgj. It shouldn't be too fast. I feel overall it's fine.
  • 1 day - 5 shards from cantina but you need to refill at least once....
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Fastest way is using crystals for refresh. First one is at 100, then 200, 400, 800, and so on. I usually do 100,200, 400 daily. Over that is a bit too costly IMO.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    I just do (50+50) on regular energy and 100 on Cantina.. czu i dont want to spend money in this game. And i need to stay at top 50.
  • Reyia wrote: »
    Fastest way is using crystals for refresh. First one is at 100, then 200, 400, 800, and so on. I usually do 100,200, 400 daily. Over that is a bit too costly IMO.

No point in doing 400.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |