Sid

2Next

Replies

• His one power gives him 20% health any time any hero, friend or foe, dies.

That along with what you mentioned helps, but he is always the first one I take out in arena, and I use him, just try and keep him alive for the first round then he can keep himself alive as people die
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    Well you are half right, he *is* glass.. Still waiting to see that cannon part & his heal immunity sticks about as much as 10 year old tape you buy in a pack from the dollar store.

The force is not very strong with him these days... :/

Thats why i said he isnt exactly know for high dps lol. He does good with poggle buff on aoe.
  • He has dodge chances against Jedi, which there is usually at least one on the team and self heals in games where characters die each round.

Plus he has good speed, so he will always get an attack in.
  • Willkimm98 wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »
    Well you are half right, he *is* glass.. Still waiting to see that cannon part & his heal immunity sticks about as much as 10 year old tape you buy in a pack from the dollar store.

Thats why i said he isnt exactly know for high dps lol. He does good with poggle buff on aoe.

Yeah I know, with the change to level 70 he got kind of left behind, he used to be in most teams, leader even, now he is getting scarcer and scarcer.

I just wish he would change his robes.

• BentWookie wrote: »
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    BentWookie wrote: »

Yeah I know, with the change to level 70 he got kind of left behind, he used to be in most teams, leader even, now he is getting scarcer and scarcer.

I just wish he would change his robes.

I wish he would be banned in GW for enemy teams, i dont like to heal when i have a guy in yellow that has heal block cause sid is gay and put it on him
  • Don't know about the cannon but glass is appropriate. I said before in arena when given the option I'll always attack the one with Sid as leader. I'll kill him first unless Poe stops me then he's second.