Clones in HAAT

Simple question, are clones viable in any way without a Cody meta in HAAT... I have about 6.5k crystals and want to focus on a team as my guild starts heroic in March. I just Got Zader and plan to do Cody next but that's a month or so away. In the meantime... would a non zeta clone team do well enough in HAAT while I farm zeta mats?

Alternatively my Vader/empire team is dope so no worries there. Any other suggestions to spend my crystals on to gear up for HAAT?

Much Love

Replies

• Options
    Non Zeta Cody is totally viable.
  • Options
    If you want to help HAAT, focus on strengthening the mods on your arena team: G9 toons with arena quality mods can deal more damage than G11 toons with mediocre mods. For example droids can easily deal 1M damage at G9 if they have the right mod set (and luck) with speed secondaries.
  • Options
    You will need Cody to be Zeta to get the protection back. Not viable with out that as they are pretty squishy.
  • AC_
    82 posts Member
    Options
    I'm wondering the same thing myself, all my clones are gear 8, level 70, 7* and 6* and I'm thinking of dropping them off there, are they worth the investment?
  • Options
    Max clones can wreck havoc on the heroic tank phase 4. You'll have 7 star Kenobi no time if you have a max clones. You'll need princess Leia in the team. People are calling that team Princess Zody. Zeta Cody, Fives, Echo, Cone Sargent, and Princess Leia.
  • AC_
    82 posts Member
    Options
    JVU420 wrote: »
    Max clones can wreck havoc on the heroic tank phase 4. You'll have 7 star Kenobi no time if you have a max clones. You'll need princess Leia in the team. People are calling that team Princess Zody. Zeta Cody, Fives, Echo, Cone Sargent, and Princess Leia.

Could this be viable without a zeta Cody? I'm in process of acquiring my first zeta but I think it's a ways off
  • Options
    I run a g11 clones team in p2. They can do 800k - 1.2 mil depending on rng (5s slow has to stick).
    Got to enrage more than once. Without zeta on Cody.
    So they are certainly viable. And way cooler than droids :)
  • Options
    No you need a zeta on Cody so your clones can gain back protection. Search Princess Zody and there will be a video of that team in action.