Bronzium Character / Shard drop rate decrease?

I just burned through 25k worth of Ally Points because they aren't planning on using Ally Points for anything anytime soon. What I found is that it SEEMS like the Character/Shard drop rate has drastically been reduced.

I got 1 Lobot Shard, 1 Boba Fett Shard, and 1 Jawa Shard in all of that 25k. Not one character unlock (usually get Snowtrooper and Ewok Scout), which usually happens one or two times when I spend that. Definitely more single shot shards.

Anyone else experience this?
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• I just did 10k and got 5 rando shards and two full pulls, ewok scout and royal guard. You had a crummy run, but its not significant. :(
  • Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

Thought they might've adjusted it because of the new characters added and whatnot.

But man, 25k and only what I got is a SUPER crummy run. Lol!
  • Suspect just bad rng. In one account I burned 25k today. Got 2x full Biggs. 1 full scout and 1 full snow trooper. Few hours later I burned 120k on my alt. Got 1 full unlock. Storm trooper.
  • Kevern_Zaksor
    894 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Yeah that's just extended bad luck; last night I spent 4k AP and got 4 characters (7 shards each) and like 6 individual shards
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Yeah that's just extended bad luck; last night I spent 4k AP and got 4 characters (7 shards each) and like 6 individual shards

Wow! That's an amazing run.
  • Man, I just burned through another 25K...AGAIN with nothing. 1 shard of Plo Koon, 1 shard of Hoth Rebel Scout, 1 Royal Guard shard and one IG86 unlock (7 shards since I already maxed him)

This has got to be the worst RNG run of all time.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    I just burned through about 40k. Got 1 character (clone seargent), and 3 or 4 character shards, and the rest was gear I don't need.
  • I've never had it this bad, as stated above. Something just seems off.

But maybe RNGezzus is hating me right now. I shall pray...
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Yeah that's just extended bad luck; last night I spent 4k AP and got 4 characters (7 shards each) and like 6 individual shards

Wow! That's an amazing run.
    Yeah it was nuts! I opened two characters in a row, a piece of gear, then another character. That's when I started paying attention.

All I want is barriss though!!
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • 5k = 1 shard of ig86. 1 full Ashoka for 15 shards.
    Again
    5k = 1 shard of hoth rebel scout and 1 shard of chewie
    Again
    5k = 1 shard Teebo, 1 shard Asiji and full Snowtrooper for 7 shards
  • That sucks. I usually average a full character every 20K ally points with plenty of individual shards in between.
  • 5k = 1 shard of ig86. 1 full Ashoka for 15 shards.
    Again
    5k = 1 shard of hoth rebel scout and 1 shard of chewie
    Again
    5k = 1 shard Teebo, 1 shard Asiji and full Snowtrooper for 7 shards

Still way better than what I got today by burning 50k. Your run is basically what I was normally doing.
  • I typically get somewhere between 3 to 7 shares (sets) per 10k ap points. It has been pretty consistent as long as I have checked it