Stolen Mod

So I received a rare B datahealth mod and it was announced in my raid guild and before I could even do anything, it was gone. I had locked it but not placed it. So how does someone still a mod and why would you announce it to a guild? I don't know how you steal them but I get so little in this game that I certainly am not happy that it can be taken. It takes me forever too build up my stuff especially since there is so little energy left after doing the daily requirements so I can't do much other things. I wish you would give us a little more energy every day. I can't afford d to buy my way through. Thanks

Replies

• It happened to a couple guys in our guild, myself included. Called customer support and they gave me some **** excuses like "it was a duplicate, it was a bug, I must have deleted it on accident". Ya three different cs reps gave me three different excuses. They did nothing for me nor the others in my guild who had the same thing happen to them. We had to go to apple to get it resolved. Stupid that it had to be like that, but when they give you no choice, what do you go? GL to you, and I suggest you do the same.
  • Thank you. It is a shame you have to go through all that. I guess I will leave the guild too. I am the only one that will start a raid and don't have enough to keep starting them. They should give officers or leaders what the need to launch a raid. We have a leader that doesn't do anything. I was just made an officer for some reason. I don't know who decides these things. So many frustrating things in this game.
  • Most likely, it's not a 5* mod, so you have to scroll down past your 5* or even past 4*, and find the mod down in its organized tier...
  • I had checked every mod before I posted. I wanted to make sure. It was there for a very short time and then was just gone.