Is it me, or does Savage Damage still feel very underwhelming?

I have my savage at G10 (1 Gear piece away from G11) with full mods lvl 15 and he crits for 6-8k. Seems like it is about the same as before? How much of a damage increase did his basic get?

Replies

• I'm not sure how you got him to g10 at level 15 bit I'd say at that level a 6-8k critical is pretty good lol.
    I'd like to know more too as so far I'm leaning toward dooku over savage.
  • Drax_77 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how you got him to g10 at level 15 bit I'd say at that level a 6-8k critical is pretty good lol.
    I'd like to know more too as so far I'm leaning toward dooku over savage.

Full mods lvl 15
  • Savage still lame? I'll save the droid caller and leave him at G8.
  • Yep, hes slow and dont hit hard enought
  • I wasn't impressed with his rework.

The best use I see for him is against a Nihilus led sith team. 50% health for those sith will still be a pretty decent chunk.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    No.
    Him cleansing my opponent' Zaul so he could use his AoE hurt my TM gain team.

He is great.
    Gains 30% TM health up, defsemse up and HoT. He has so much health it will be worse than 5s with Zarris.
    And you say "Shock will stop it". 1 critical hit, just 1 and that shock is gone.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    No.
    Him cleansing my opponent' Zaul so he could use his AoE hurt my TM gain team.

He is great.
    Gains 30% TM health up, defsemse up and HoT. He has so much health it will be worse than 5s with Zarris.
    And you say "Shock will stop it". 1 critical hit, just 1 and that shock is gone.

Nihilus lead will make sure all those debuffs stay on Savage. >:D
  • He's not meant to hit hard. He's already got a lot of use in a Sith team.
  • HowieWan
    43 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Nihilus lead can keep DoT on savage, but won't the shock and other debuffs clear on a crit?
  • HowieWan wrote: »
    Nihilus lead can keep DoT on savage, but won't the shock and other debuffs clear on a crit?

Sith allies won't crit with Nihilus lead so Savage won't cleanse himself.
  • I threw a zeta on him today and stuck him in my zader arena team. G10 204 speed. His basic is still terrible, so is overpower, unless the target is less then 50%.

Got to say it was disappointing. Perhaps better on an all sith team. Idk. I found his rework totally meh.
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    HowieWan wrote: »

Sith allies won't crit with Nihilus lead so Savage won't cleanse himself.

It's when Savage gets a Crit that he debuffs himself.
  • He will be good vs nihilus since then 50% health is actually alot.