Healing Immunity blocks boba's zeta?

13Next

Replies

• So if "healing" immunity blocks regaining protection, why doesn't "healing" specials affect protection.

Likewise why doesn't the description say "Heals 100% protection" instead of "recovers".

I don't have him zeta'd but it's pretty cheesy to be changing things that have huge impacts on zeta abilities when they are so incredibly hard to obtain.

Mistakes and bugs happen, own them and refund the zeta. It's not like people are gaining something they didn't earn.
    But if they did that, then they'd actually be treating the player base like people
  • At this point I think they should do with zetas what they did with mods. After they got mods sort of figured out, they gave us one day where we could switch all of our mods for free. In the same vein, they should just unequip all zetas from everyone, return the mats, and allow people the opportunity to make a more informed decision.
  • At this point I think they should do with zetas what they did with mods. After they got mods sort of figured out, they gave us one day where we could switch all of our mods for free. In the same vein, they should just unequip all zetas from everyone, return the mats, and allow people the opportunity to make a more informed decision.

So this is a mod gate part II

• Easy solution, reverse the protection update. Give all characters the previous damage they had, turn protection into health and any toon that gains protection from a zeta change to heath. Give all zetas back and then let everyone make an informed decision.

Not like the protection update matters anymore, power creep has made that balancing gesture obsolete.
  • Are you kidding me?!?!? I just found this post after I put a Zeta on STH (gain 5% protection when he takes damage). I did that solely to make STH a premier punching bag in Phase 3 of the AAT raids. It's a total waste because B2 inflicts healing immunity, negating STH Zeta protection gain.

My takeaway is to troll through thousands of forum posts try to figure out why my next Zeta will be thwarted by misleading description?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Closed. Necro.
This discussion has been closed.