Return of the sith? Arena team

Hi. From what I saw meanwhile, sidious and savage are now stronger.. so I was wondering instead of my mostly-jedi team in arena, I should get siths...
I have Maul pretty maxed, savage close and sidious bit behind. Vader also pretty maxed, but besides that, nothing. Can't get Palp - no rebels, and won't get dooku.
The question is should I start maxing hard Sid and savage. Will they worth it?
The problem is the leader and zeta.. if I use Zaul L(considerig the first zeta go to him), Sid,savage,Vader, Kylo and getting everyone to attack Kylo, I'm not using savage tankiness and not sure that team is strong enough.
Savage lead looks pretty weak, so is Vader (and now even Zader), and in case I use sidious L, I can use my beast Aayla for like 75% chance to stun and crazy crits.

So the sith, Without Palp, is still worth it?
Kylo can fit in? Yoda for tenacity perhaps?
Or should I stick with a Jedi team and hope that the buff for the sith won't be too strong?

Replies

• You're going to have a hard time without palpatine. His AOE stun and his shock are vital
  • im aware of that, and yet cant get palp.im not close to having 5 rebels, its impossible for me.
    however, even with his basic high potency and tenacity, i find that yoda is a crazy counter for him. perhaps people dont mod him well, but with yoda tenacity up and stun, and with aayla counter-atc-stun, palp is very beatable for me. and thats weird because he is anti-Jedi.
    i feel that Maul, for example, is much more dangerous, and so is Kylo, Wiggs+Wedge, JKA, Lando and much more toons that i dont even face because im not in the top100 arena.

but this is part of the question: should i give up on Sith team because i have no palp ?
    should i get hybrid team? meanwhile i cant jump with my team of QGJ (L),Aayla,Yoda,Maul,Kylo. i win all 5 battles (lot of them vs Palp+Vader, since yoda can be perfect vs them [in defence]) but i cant jump higher.
    with the changes of the sith, maybe its time for introducing Vader,Sid,Savage to the arena team. but is this possible without the emperor?
  • and dont get me wrong, Sidious/Palp is my favorite toon from SW, but i just cant get him without the rebel scums, and im not intending to get rebels.
    i even suggested him when he still wasn't in the game.

[img][/img]TxXdVl7.jpg

so it hurts me the most that i cant get him. :(
  • and dont get me wrong, Sidious/Palp is my favorite toon from SW, but i just cant get him without the rebel scums, and im not intending to get rebels.
    i even suggested him when he still wasn't in the game.

[img][/img]TxXdVl7.jpg

so it hurts me the most that i cant get him. :(

You can get him, a rebel squad is one of the easiest to farm. Rebels alone will help you in arena plus helps you get one of the better toons in game. Bite the bullet and just farm them, won't take that long!

• Just farm rebels, super easy to get and they make all parts of the game a bit easier plus you get big papa palp who even at five star is a beast.
  • just farm the rebels. i like you hate the rebel scum. but palpatine is my absolute favorite character. literally the only thing i have used my rebels for is the emperor's demise event. i didn't have any rebels until that event started and once i get tier 7 complete i will never use rebels again. i have him 5* maxed otherwise. trust me he is worth the agony of farming rebels.
  • I don't have the resources for now to farm rebels. I am lvl 82 still running after the 85. Can not farm rebels to get Palp, sadly.
    Thanks for advices tho.
  • I'm curious to know more w/o Palp as well