Dathcha question

Alright guys so I run an aoe squad for my arena team. I've been farming up dathcha. I know he hits tier 9 gear which has to be a nice boost. Does anyone out there have a maxed dathcha that can tell me his aoe damage? I know 88,sid, and maybe kylo are better. But maybe as a 3rd or 4th best option. And the chromium guys are out of my reach

Replies

• Idk if any of you guys are interested, but dathcha is pretty solid maxed out. He breaks 6k power as well which can help with your teams over all power rating. Which might be less important since you can see the enemies team. Just figured I'd let you guys know
  • I only have a maxed-out Jawa. Could also fit your criteria perhaps, or you only consider Dathcha?
  • I'm farming him as a goofy side project.. almost have him to 7* but haven't leveled him yet.

Can you give us some numbers on base damage for regular/AoE hits? Thanks!
  • Ivan_Drago
    639 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Maxed Jawa crits on basic attack for 9+k with Sideous leader buff if on debuffed targets (gives +35% damage).aoe non-crit around 2.4-2.5k. If also with a poggle buff, base crits may be above 13k

Also good chance to debuff on basic attack, 75% aoe stun on droids, and some turn meter gain on evade. Potency is very high, hence not many resists.

Nothing jaw-dropping at all, but has its uses, and especially if you have chars in your arena team which give debuffs (hence good synergy with Sideous)

I think at level 80, aoe will also have 25% chance to stun non-droids, and it could be even more useful then
  • Yeah dathcha with offense up will crit for 4660 on his aoe. This is without sids leadership and he has lvl7 ability. His speed is 131 or 132. And his health pool breaks 10k by a little bit. Now his basic attack hurts at lvl5. I will put my next 15 or so pink ability mats to get his basic attack to level7. His aoe is somewhere a tiny bit above 2k I think.. I always test it with offense up XD I'll get back to you on that one. I haven't worried about his basic attack since I run an aoe arena team XD
  • Ok no buffs, no leadership that helps him. Lvl5 basic attack. Hits for 3400 and crits for 5600. Now with offense up, sid leadership, and basic attack lvl7 would boost that up a ton I would bet. I just tested it for ya tho
  • El_Duderino
    413 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Thanks for the answers.

The basic attack at level 8 could be nice. 8400 crits using Sid. W/ Poggle that'd be.. pretty good. Add in high health steal and ability block AOE and we may have a tough little guy.

Have you tried him at leader vs. Droid teams in Arena, or are these battles over to fast for his leader power to matter?
  • mmm yeah dathchas leader ability is not very viable. So no i have not used it. I stick with sidious leader atm. im considering switching to a 3-4 jedi team and 2 other high damage carries(to take out sidious without him evading). But i will need qui gon to a 7 star to keep up with my arena enemies. My qui gon will just hit 5 star tomorrow. So its a long shot.

Also... no one in my top 20 run full droid teams. there is only ONE guy that runs 88 and 86. but sid is his leader and the other 2 are non-droid. dathchas aoe has 50% chance stun on them which is nice. But my top 20 is filled with qui gon, sid, and phasmas leadership.

Today i ran dathcha is my A arena team and i place rank 4 using 1 refresh. He is a viable character for an aoe or single target team comp(since his basic hurts).

What rank do you place at the arena proc on your server(on average)?