Kylo Ren's ship thoughts?

Been contemplating on buying that pack to use his ship, but I can't really get any good feedback on whether I should or not.

Basically I'm asking, did you buy it and is the ship worth it? Any/all comments welcome/needed.

(My phasma is already 85, Gear 8, 7 star and this pack would put my Ren at 85, Gear 9, 7star.)
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• No one has used his ship? :|
  • I wish haha... The abilities look good for first order allies but the only ship with that tag is the tie fighter
  • Yeah, that's what I was also throwing into consideration.

I need more powerful ships for challenges, but if it's really not that good then I won't spend the money.

But if it's really good in the realm of Vader's or Maul's or Fett's I might be inclined to grab it.
  • It has a dispel which inflicts healing immunity, and healing immunity now prevents protection recovery, which makes a new possible counter to republic fleets?
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    It has a dispel which inflicts healing immunity, and healing immunity now prevents protection recovery, which makes a new possible counter to republic fleets?

Yeah, it has cool abilities and would definitely work well against them.
  • But for some reason I can't seem to find ANYONE with actual hands on experience with the thing. Lol
  • I bought the pack as I was 100 shards away from getting Kylo to 7* and like the ship but don't have the ship funds to get it arena worthy yet.

I am going to try it out in the ship challenges today when I get a chance and I will try it out in arena in a week or so, but it looks pretty good
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • I bought the pack as I was 100 shards away from getting Kylo to 7* and like the ship but don't have the ship funds to get it arena worthy yet.

I am going to try it out in the ship challenges today when I get a chance and I will try it out in arena in a week or so, but it looks pretty good

Cool. Yeah the pack would boost my KRen to 7 star too, that's a big reason why this pack caught my eye.

And based off recent packs, it's kind of a decent price.
  • The ship is okay, TM shenanigans are fun. Really tough to get it super useful though, what with three fully geared up characters needed.

I'll continue to use it in my arena squad (cause I shelled out the cash for it) but it hasn't been a game changer like the tie advanced was.

TL;DR it's fun but probably not worth the $$
  • The ship is okay, TM shenanigans are fun. Really tough to get it super useful though, what with three fully geared up characters needed.

I'll continue to use it in my arena squad (cause I shelled out the cash for it) but it hasn't been a game changer like the tie advanced was.

TL;DR it's fun but probably not worth the $$

I see. Thanks. Finally found someone who actually used it. Lol
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    I wish haha... The abilities look good for first order allies but the only ship with that tag is the tie fighter

That probably hints that more first order toons are coming soon!
    Might be worth it down the line, I'm unsure atm.