What to do with 4,000 crystals at level 21?

?

Replies

• I always used to buy, and still do most of the time, the 2520 Guaranteed Character pack.

I've been playing since basically launch so my Shard is old and tough as nails.

But that's what I did, and most of the time, still do.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • I already bought one, should I buy another? I got lando and jyn from my first buy.
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Use them judiciously to refresh your energy. When you get far enough into the game use 2 a day to refresh cantina energy for farming the big targets there (Lando, Wedge, B2) and at least 2 a day on normal energy for farming toons and gear. You could take a few shots at chromiums depending on how strong your roster is at the start, you might get lucky and get one of the better characters. Don't spend it on the big packs for crystals, those are a rip off.
  • You're going to overthink it and regret whatever you do with it no matter what, and then you're going to think about buying some more crystals.
  • kevsmart wrote: »
    Use them judiciously to refresh your energy. When you get far enough into the game use 2 a day to refresh cantina energy for farming the big targets there (Lando, Wedge, B2) and at least 2 a day on normal energy for farming toons and gear. You could take a few shots at chromiums depending on how strong your roster is at the start, you might get lucky and get one of the better characters. Don't spend it on the big packs for crystals, those are a rip off.

Or you can do this. Lol!
  • Tyvokka wrote: »
    I already bought one, should I buy another? I got lando and jyn from my first buy.

Those are stellar gets.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Tyvokka wrote: »
    I already bought one, should I buy another? I got lando and jyn from my first buy.

Those are stellar gets.

I know man I got lucky, I have an old level 80 account but it was back in a november 2015 shard, so i was like nah i need to start over.
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

Those are stellar gets.

I know man I got lucky, I have an old level 80 account but it was back in a november 2015 shard, so i was like nah i need to start over.

Why did you start over?
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    energy refreshes
  • Energy refreshes.

Those are stellar gets.

Those are stellar gets.

Why did you start over?

for a better arena rank

Those are stellar gets.

Those are stellar gets.

Why did you start over?

for a better arena rank

Ah, yeah. My ship rank and arena rank are always battles to hold onto 600 in ships and 250 in arena. I battle against a ton of whales. Sucks.
  • Gamezealot wrote: »
    Energy refreshes.

This.

Using a lando lead team with Jyn will be a good start. Try to get 1st in arena every day.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Early on it's fine to buy a chromium mega or two for the initial boost you get, but only one or two. After that, crystals should be for energy and gear only. And at level 21, energy is your best bet.
    I always used to buy, and still do most of the time, the 2520 Guaranteed Character pack.

I've been playing since basically launch so my Shard is old and tough as nails.

But that's what I did, and most of the time, still do.

That's aweful advice , yuck.

Dude spend your crystals on energy refreshes, farm gear and shards in cantina.

Now PvP events have been stripped, use your ally coins to unlock characters , you won't get one everyday but you will get them for free that way.
  • Yes, refreshes. Gets you gear, levels,hero shards and eventually mods. Need higher levels to equip better gear to have the best dudes to get the highest rank to keep your crystal count up to buy more refreshes... ad infinitum. When you need very rare gear, you'll have the crystals to buy it, but that's way down the line.
  • Energy refreshes and full gear. Dont buy chromiums
  • If you choose to spend them, you will find something you really want AFTER you click buy. LOL

Nice one Jyn on one 8 pack, that's pretty sweet