Leveling Strategy Recommendations

Hi All - new to the forums and relatively new to the game - just been playing since January. I've made the classic noob mistake of leveling too many people instead of focusing on just a few - so with that - here's what I have that's worthwhile - whom should I focus on building out? I'm level 62

6* Jedi Consular - Gear Level 8 - Level 61
6* Luminara - Gear Level 7 - Level 59
5* Boba Fett - Gear Level 7 - Level 59
5* Darth Sidious - Gear Level 7 - Level 59
4* Leia - Gear Level 7 - Level 61
4* Vader - Gear Level 7 - Level 58
4 * Talia - Gear Level 7 - Level 57
5* Tarkin - Gear Level 6 - Level 59
5* Chewie - Gear Level 6 - Level 57
4* Lando - Gear Level 7 - Level 60
4* Akbar - Gear Level 6 - Level 56
4* Mace - Gear Level 6 - Level 59
5* Biggs - Gear Level 5 - Level 50

And then a number of other 1-3* characters that are anywhere between level 50 and completely ignored. I've been trying to put together a rebel team that can play off of Akbar's speed and Leia's critical buffs - but there's no natural rebel healer so you don't get the speed benefit of using either JC or Lumi. I also have an unleveled 2* Ashoka for the makings of the start of a jedi team.

Thoughts? Help is appreciated.

Replies

• From GW, finish off lumi, then Biggs
    From cantina battles, farm Lando
    From cantina, continue boba
    From arena, start sthan and take him all the way to 7*
    From guild shipments, farm Rex.
    From hard nodes farm RG.
    You're at the stage where you should be ditching JC and soon lumi. Aim for a squad of Lando lead, sthan, boba, Biggs and RG/Rex/lumi
    Prioritise all gear on these characters, leave everyone else as they are.
  • Mans_Yolo
    171 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Once you start getting geared up, having a "healer" becomes unnecessary for arena. You can go any way you want based on your current roster, but I'd probably do Rebels or Jedi in your situation due to EP and Yoda events, and just stick with them. Start farming wedge intermittently from fleet shipments and then Cantina 6 once you hit 69 if you choose rebels, or farm Aayla Secura from Cantina.

Cantina Shipments, I would finish Boba Fett due to the fact that you'll need Dark Side characters for missions, then switch to Jedi, Ashoka First, then QGJ. Don't neglect pilots.
  • At a certain point, healers become pretty worthless in the arena. They're still viable in GW but if you farm Wedge, his leader ability grants health to rebels on critical hits and upon finishing an opponent.
  • Awesome - thanks for the recommendations!
  • Buy packs and get the rogue one rebels. Lol.

Boba is viable end game
    Lando is useful mid game
    Akbar is a good fleet commander and helps fulfil the rebel requirement for palp.
    Wiggs isn't Meta anymore but is still really good and the heal will help with GW when he says no linnet are a viable.So you can work on Biggs andstart farming wedge from fleet shipments

• I am also new and around level 60 and I think there are three options right now:

Get Palpatine 7*, get Yoda 7* or get Zeta mats asap. So you either focus on rebels, jedis or ships to farm from shipment, gw and cantina shards. I will go with zetas first.
  • Ntz
    15 posts Member
    Is Sith Viable with Vadar, Sidious, the new characters, and working towards DMaul, or is the need for EP mean it's mandatory to start with Jedi or Rebel?