what are the good tanks that i can use for INT gear challenge? ( or list of tanks)

Hey guys, even though im level 53, i still cant win stage 2 of the INT gear challenge (tanks only). I only have chewbacca and the royal guard as tanks to clear stage 1. If u guys know any other strong tanks i can farm as a f2p player, please help! Thanks!

P.S. you will need gears that come from high level INT gear challenges to get your sidious to gear level VII

Replies

• Ct 555s or poe are good. Cantina shipments
    Guild - Darkside Knights
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Need a healer, don't heal until after Savage does his little leap thing and zaps all your health from all your characters, his droids also give some health if you kill them
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Was hard for me also, but it's doable with lvl53 and Chewie/Royal Guard only. You just need to lvl and gear your Royal Guard a bit (mine is lvl 46 with gear V).
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Kreyo wrote: »
    Hey guys, even though im level 53, i still cant win stage 2 of the INT gear challenge (tanks only). I only have chewbacca and the royal guard as tanks to clear stage 1. If u guys know any other strong tanks i can farm as a f2p player, please help! Thanks!

P.S. you will need gears that come from high level INT gear challenges to get your sidious to gear level VII

Fives is the best option, probably. Slow is great here.

A few tips, which you may or may not know:

Chewie and Royal Guard have chance to remove turn meter with rank 3 skill.
    If you hit the drones (with any damage), they'll reset the turn meter (and thus won't buff Mace)
    The defense up from Chewie and RG removes the shattering point debuff
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Btw: I got Teebo from a lucky bronzium pull, and he makes this a joke
  • Yes with Teebo it's incredibly easy, if you don't want him I recommend fives
  • Triqui wrote: »

How to best use Teebo? Make him leader? I have Teebo 2*.
    Also what gear do they need to be to best complete the challenge - the last tier?
  • Arijit wrote: »
    Triqui wrote: »

How to best use Teebo? Make him leader? I have Teebo 2*.
    Also what gear do they need to be to best complete the challenge - the last tier?

His second skill allows his basic attack to remove 50% turn meter
  • @Arijit
    Upragade teebo's leader to 5 and his first to 5 and his second to 4/5
    If you put him as leader there is 50 % that he gets stealth and remove 75 % turnmeter with his basic OR if he didn't get stealth use his second to get stealth and gain 80% turnmeter and after u can use his basic :)
  • Ct 555s or poe are good. Cantina shipments

mace windu is the final fight in what he is referring to.

Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Nicks075 wrote: »
    Ct 555s or poe are good. Cantina shipments

mace windu is the final fight in what he is referring to.
    After seeing this I realized my earlier post was healers and supporters event with Savage, mace event is pretty simple

• I use the following tanks all ranged level 40-50 and I'm player level 67.

Fives
    Chewie
    Boba Fett
    Poe
    FOST
  • I have to say getting Teebo today, that tier 3 tank challenge was a piece of cake with Teebo as leader. He either self-stealthed or I used his active stealth, and Mace barely moved.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • I use Poe lvl 50 gear 6. Then Chewie, 5s, royal guard, FOST. None of them have been starred past their original level you get them at. They are all lvl 40 and gear 2. Haven't had any issues auto'ing level 2. If I run into problems when I get to level 3 I may work on my Teebo. Sub him in for Chewie. I'll have enough slow and turn meter reduction that it should stop him from moving altogether.
  • Any thoughts about the final level of the challenge? When you reach 62? I cant beat it and i have chewy, royal guard, teebo, boba fett and plo koon. But my boba is the only character worth anything
  • I run

Chewbacca (Leader) - level 66 7* Tier 7
    Royal Guard - level 60 4* Tier 6
    Boba Fett - level 60 4* Tier 7
    Fives - level 50 4* Tier 5
    Stormtrooper Han - level 51 4* Tier 5

I never lose and just auto it at Tier 3.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Any thoughts about the final level of the challenge? When you reach 62? I cant beat it and i have chewy, royal guard, teebo, boba fett and plo koon. But my boba is the only character worth anything

Raise Teebo skills to lvl 3, put him as leader, and win. I do it with Fives, Chewie, RG and teebo, and Fives is the only one with level 60+.
  • You just need more...

2 tanks is insufficient

Any 4 tanks should do it....
  • 5's and FOST are nice because of the slow. FOST does decent damage, too. If you slow him down right away he won't get his second attack off.
  • Finn can solo this challenge.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Thanks for all of your help! :) much appreciated
  • I run:

4* Chewie(L) - 48 GL5
    2* Royal Guard - 49 GL6
    4* Boba Fett - 48 GL4
    2* Jedi Knight Guardian - 49 GL5
    2* First Order Stormtrooper - 49 GL5

With this party I auto through Tier 3 and only fail about 1/10
    I used the same group for Tier 2 and I believe everyone was 1-2 GL lower and auto'd my way with 0 losses.
    I just got 5's so once I gear him up I'll probably replace the Guardian
  • I run Poe, fost, 5's, Ben, and mace
  • KitsuAeryn
    201 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I use ST Han (L), Chewie, Jedi Guardian, Royal Guard, and F.O. ST. They can clear the whole thing at the hardest level, but only if you play them manually because the AI is rubbish with timing taunts. If you have Poe, 5s, or other arena-worthy heroes, any of those would be better than the Jedi Guardian... I just use what I have!
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • My toons are stronger now but this was the bare minimum that I used to consistently beat it on auto-pilot. Unless stated otherwise all of their skills were lvl 2 so this isn't a great roster.

4* Teebo - lvl 60 Gear IV (Leader) lvl 5 skills
    3* Han - lvl 55 gear III
    4* Chewie - lvl 65 gear V - lvl 5 skills
    4* Boba - lvl 55 gear IV
    3* Poe - lvl 60 gear III

Like others have said, the key is Teebo. He is really the only thing you need.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Problem with aoe teams is that they are good against glass cannon overPoewered teams, but they are less universal y useful imho. Counter attack teams are common too. But that's healthy, the game should have more rock-scissors-paper stuff.
  • Finn is great for this challenge, but unfortunately that's about all he's good for, so whether you want to invest in him on cantina is tricky.

Fives is a beast too. Those two just smash through it for me, with an underleveled Chewie and Royal Guard just there to make up the numbers.

I struggled with just three tanks, but as soon as I added Finn to the mix it became a cake walk.
  • I use Finn it's super easy he stuns mace about 80% of the time and then it's just an all out assault with the other tanks.