Counter attacks + assist

Nauros
5429 posts Member
Am I the only one who thinks that in case of an assisted attack, couter isn't solved independently, therefore triggering either for none or for both attackers? To give more info, it happens now with Phasma-induced assist against Cad Bane in the challenge. So far, when he counters an assist, he shoots both attackers, never just one. I am just wondering if this is just weird RNG, or is it supposed to work like this or is it some kind of oversight...

Replies

• It's the way the counter system works. The same thing happens with dooku. Whoever hits him he counters. Whether that be 1,2, or 3 attackers.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Asystole wrote: »
    It's the way the counter system works. The same thing happens with dooku. Whoever hits him he counters. Whether that be 1,2, or 3 attackers.

Dooku has 100% chance to counter, Cad Bane has some lower percentage so it is not the same thing.
    To think that he would counter every time... Scary...
  • I thought this at first but I have notice it doesn't always happen, it does seem to happen more than it should though,
  • With Dooku it always happens.

I was in a arena battle few mins ago and my entire group got pwnd. My team barely got a chance to make some hits.

Dooku, Luminara, Luke, Boba, Phasma team destroyed me... :'(:s:*
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Many times when "fives" are assist attacked he only counters one of them, and mine got 70% counter
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    With Dooku it always happens.

I was in a arena battle few mins ago and my entire group got pwnd. My team barely got a chance to make some hits.

Dooku, Luminara, Luke, Boba, Phasma team destroyed me... :'(:s:*

As I said, Dooku is supposed to counter every time...

OK, I tried to watch it carefully but no counter on assist happened, so no new info... I will try to remember to take notes the next time bounty hunter challenge comes around.
  • interesting thing about Dooku's counter is that he always seems to get a bonus counter if the Dooku that attacked him multi-attacked. at first i assumed it was because he got attacked twice so he had to counter twice as well. but then i ran into a situation wherein a GS attacked my Dooku with an assist from Kylo, which triggered Phasma's leader ability and caused Kylo to hit my Dooku a 2nd time in the same sequence. My Dooku just hit GS and Kylo with 1 counter apiece afterwards.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    So, I just encountered fives in GW, got assist on him and he countered only once. There might be an issue only with the challenge version of Cad Bane, as the "normal" version has no counter (according to swgoh cantina). I just hoped to get more info before I report it as a bug...
  • Do we really need to adjust the challenge cad bane mission in difficulty right now? :p
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    CronozNL wrote: »
    Do we really need to adjust the challenge cad bane mission in difficulty right now? :p

I am not saying that it needs adjustment, I am just wondering if it is meant to be that way. Right now, the tier IV is actually a challenge for me, so I am fine with that. And I personally hope that they will add some brand new epic bosses to the challenges, instead of modified versions of existing characters...