When will we know how new toons are farmable?

Planning has become somewhat challenging. Death trooper, Sith trooper, Sith assassin and Nihilus are all very interesting choices. The things is that a F2P can only focus on few toons at a time. Before investing energy and crystals, it would be nice to know if the toon I'm investing in is actually farmable.

Has there been any talk around how the new toons can be starred?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    They will follow the release cadence set forth in the last update.

Not all the details were outlined but they told us they would give us more in later updates.
  • vessaharja
    585 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    ^ so basically leveling ANY new toon is like betting everything on black. Hell there's a better chance of winning in the Michigan Lottery.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No, but ok.

The plan is very expensive, time passes, less expensive, time passes, free to farm.
  • vessaharja
    585 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Then the big q for all F2P is: Which of the new toons is most viable at 3* especially in an empire team.
  • Options
    If you're already running a Palpatine lead I would say Sith Trooper without a doubt. Maybe even if you're not since you're probably still using Vader at that point, and both his and Sith Troopers abilities would count for Sith Troopers special.
  • Options
    It's def a gamble now because even if/when they become farmable we don't know where. Do I spend all my time gearing nihilis to find out in 6 months he is in one hard node like shore? Fyi one hard node is technically farmable but ya it really isn't. Then with zetas do I equip them on 3 star toons that may or may not be available later?

I certainly hope this new system of giving everyone 3 star toons doesn't kill the games longevity. F2p and light spenders will end up being a year behind whales in the arena meta soon since it takes so long to catch up even now after all the gearing, crystals uses and farming teams. So eventually whales will only have whales to compete with and well that gets boring even for them when they have no one left to play vs
  • Options
    patience my young padawan