What to do with Teebo

I just 2* Teebo from a bronzium card .. Obviously the is not for my A team (Lumi, Phasma, Dooku, Daka, Asajj), but is there a place for him elsewhere, like GW? I upgraded his skills to 3 since I have plenty of mats for that, but I don't know if he is worth starring up a bit (I have about 6k GW tokens saved up, was not planning on using them till I know what new chars will get added). I have 2* Elder as well.
Since he is listed as a tank, I guess he can help in tank challenge. If so at what level does he become viable for it? I'm L 66 right now.,
Ally Code: 253-747-318

Replies

• Options
    you got that right, the only time i use teebo is for the turn meter reduction if stealthed and his leader ability in tank challenge. Mine is lvl 47 2* gear 4 and i have no intention of upgrading him further. For that challenge is fine anyway (mind that i use also a lvl 59 4* gear 6 chewie, lvl 63 4* gear 8 poe and also a royal guard, no problem so far)
  • Options
    You can use him as cannon fodder in gw as well. :p

I don't know how good he actually is, I heard some people say he is ok. But i never encountered one. Maybe a side project once you reach the level cap.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    He makes tank challenge a joke. Put him as leader, and Mace doesn't attack, ever.
  • Options
    He is pretty good as leader in lightside if you run few low HP character like jawa
  • Options
    Thanks, I just got him to L42 and ran tier3 tank challenge (my other tanks are around L50 since I never use tanks). That challenge has been difficult before, but now ... Wow ... You are right, Mace never even took a turn.
  • Khai
    81 posts Member
    Options
    i used him in my troll turn meter team :)
    Teebo (L)
    ST Han
    Poe Dameron
    Hoth Rebel Scout
    Luminara
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    So, sounds like I can keep all his skills at 3, possibly leveling Scramble Tactics to 4 (to increase stealth duration), and leaving him at 2*. I guess I can gear him a bit.
    I will have to say that the five tier 3 Tank challenges today have never been easier.