Sith assassin = Sith STH

Prev1
Sith assassin has enough speed to go before a whole sith team which would allow her to use Dark Shroud and give the rest of her sith allies enough turn meter to go first. The only problem is that the AI likely prioritizes electrocute.

Has anyone else figured this out yet?

Replies

• Options
    Haven my uses hwr yet. I just auto battled the tiers at work.
  • Options
    Is Sith assassin viable at 3* atm? I'm thinking of using her but looking at how they priced Krennic, it's unlikely I will be paying for it lol
  • Options
    Athusk wrote: »
    Is Sith assassin viable at 3* atm? I'm thinking of using her but looking at how they priced Krennic, it's unlikely I will be paying for it lol

Yes She is useful. Don't picture her as an attacker, but rather support. Yes, she can deal dmg, but her main priority is to make your sith go first
  • Options

Each toon will have its own pack this time around so hopefully cheaper
  • Options

She'll probably be somewhat viable with enough gear. She'll be squishy, but she packs a punch and has enough speed to give the turn meter bonus
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

I must have missed where they said that. Could you please provide a link? Thanks!
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback guys

Honestly I've been more excited to unlock Sith assassin more than Nihilius after I saw the ability kit haha
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback guys

Honestly I've been more excited to unlock Sith assassin more than Nihilius after I saw the ability kit haha

Also, it only takes another ten shards to get her to 4 stars, so one or two packs might be a worthy investment. Depending on their price
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    AI prioritizes Dark Shroud, at least when she has no buffs already. I can see what she prioritizes if she has a buff already. But yeah, put her under a Zaul lead with the starting 20% TM she can make all the sith go first and destroy other teams.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »
    AI prioritizes Dark Shroud, at least when she has no buffs already. I can see what she prioritizes if she has a buff already.

Zaul would give her stealth...

Zaul would give her stealth for 1 turn, but when she goes it'll become advantage. So she won't already have stealth, she'll have advantage.

Edit:

Just tested, even with 2 buffs up (offense up and defense up) she uses Dark Shroud first. So even with a Zaul lead she should use it first on defense.

Edit 2:

Even with Stealth and Offense Up already on her she will always use Dark Shroud first. So she'll use the TM gain first on defense unless she's ability blocked or stunned lol.
  • Options
    Sounds more like a sith Jawa engineer if you ask me
  • Options
    CleverWes wrote: »

I must have missed where they said that. Could you please provide a link? Thanks!

HJig8sC.jpg

:)
  • Options

HJig8sC.jpg

I wonder if it's going to be similar to the Sith packs out atm (~$20 for 80 shards)
  • Options

HJig8sC.jpg

I wonder if it's going to be similar to the Sith packs out atm (~$20 for 80 shards)
    they'll likely be crystal packs since its not a guaranteed number of shards
  • Options

HJig8sC.jpg

Thanks! Uh oh, the dreaded 5-??. Which mostly means 5. That'll be a tough purchase for me.

It'll be two purchases.
  • Options

HJig8sC.jpg

It literally says what it is. Not sure why you're hoping it will be like the other sith packs currently available. Same as the krennic packs. Probably a little cheaper but no chance it's 80 shards for 20$
  • Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »

HJig8sC.jpg

It literally says what it is. Not sure why you're hoping it will be like the other sith packs currently available. Same as the krennic packs. Probably a little cheaper but no chance it's 80 shards for 20$

Apologies, I meant how much they were going to charge for the shards. I can see where the confusion is haha
  • Options
    Anyone who thinks that the Lord of Hunger packs will be any different in the cost per shard than the Krennic/Death Trooper pact is deluding themselves.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Gwonk wrote: »
    Anyone who thinks that the Lord of Hunger packs will be any different in the cost per shard than the Krennic/Death Trooper pact is deluding themselves.

Well they probably didnt make any money of the citadel pack. Also this is three seperate packs rather than just one
  • Options
    Who am I to take away someone's hope? Just trying to prepare people for the realistic likely future.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Who am I to take away someone's hope? Just trying to prepare people for the realistic likely future.
    They're definitely going to be overpriced, but theres no way CG wont respond to the negative feedback to the citadel packs. And Im not just talking about the forums. If they see that something they roll out is not being used by the players, they'll change it or get rid of it. Like tournaments
  • Options
    I hope they change the pricing to make it more like aurodiums were. If it's 1199 crystals per pack they've lost some sales from me. If it's 899 I might buy a few. If it's 599 crystals I'll probably buy a bunch.
  • Options

Well they probably didnt make any money of the citadel pack. Also this is three seperate packs rather than just one

What makes you think this? Have you seen any data?
  • Options

A guy on Reddit did a post of the sales after a week. https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5scia0/citadel_pack_by_the_numbers/
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

Sure, maybe some people bought one or two out of curiosity, but not even whales were buying them. They just aren't worth buying
  • Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »

A guy on Reddit did a post of the sales after a week. https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5scia0/citadel_pack_by_the_numbers/

I see a bunch of useless data. There are a lot of problems with it, the largest being that there is no control. Nothing to compare it to.

I fully expect that these packs will be half the cost of the previous packs, since there is only 1 character each and not two. The value will probably be the same.
  • Options
    How like STH doe?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    AI prioritizes Dark Shroud, at least when she has no buffs already. I can see what she prioritizes if she has a buff already. But yeah, put her under a Zaul lead with the starting 20% TM she can make all the sith go first and destroy other teams.

From my understanding of zaul, it's a +25% speed, you don't need her to make all sith go first.

If I use her in that team I would have her go "last" or close to it to give them a push on a second round of attacks.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »

I see a bunch of useless data. There are a lot of problems with it, the largest being that there is no control. Nothing to compare it to.

I fully expect that these packs will be half the cost of the previous packs, since there is only 1 character each and not two. The value will probably be the same.

You can compare it to the number of p2p characters in the meta report. Far more people have chirrut and baze.

But you can also look at people's response on the forums (which has a higher proportion of high spenders). Even people who have spent thousands of dollars on the game were boycotting the packs and encouraging others to do the same because of the ridiculous lack of value.

CG/EA want to make money, and to do that, they have to find the sweet spot in pricing packs that makes them cheap enough to be enticing to players, but not too expensive so that people are turned off by the pricetag. With the Citadel pack, they went too far. Sure, they wouldnt have to sell as many to make the same profit as a cheaper pack, but its not a perfect proportion. There reaches a point where everyone will stop paying for a pack because the value is simply not enough.

These next packs will definitely be expensive. 5-30 shards is a joke, regardless of the price. But if they cost 1000 crystals each, they will be a failure. Some people will likely buy one or two so they can promote their toons, but nobody is getting sith trooper and assassin to 7* at that price.