Marquees are cool

Just want to throw my opinion out there and say that I've actually enjoyed the marquee events. They are quite cool and definitely a lot better than the tourneys. The ONLY thing I would really appreciate is a heads up about how the characters will be farmable after the events.

Replies

• Lol they announced it already: packs, then chromium then FTP (level 9 hard node mostly ;)). Well it could be shipments honestly.
  • Don't agree, 2 minutes on auto is not content. Of course tournaments had their own problems but they need to think up some decent new content
  • vessaharja
    585 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    ^ or release a 3* for noobs and 4* with tougher bonus tier(s) for more seasoned players.
    ^^ ah so in 6 months for F2P i.e. useless to gear right now.
  • i'm very happy with the marquee events. keep up the great work EA you'll always have a player with me.
  • Just to add to this post, I like these events too... it is good to get a free toon, get to try and level them knowing that we will be able to farm them a couple months later if we like them
    Whales can buy them, that is up to them... we are not forced to. DT and Irenic are great but there are good F2P teams that can beat them (Zaul lead or Zader lead squads at least)