Join REBEL ONE!

Prev1
Rebel One is now rebuilding guild, looking for lv 80+ players...

Join the rebellion and save the Galaxy!
"You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Replies

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Guild Name – Rebel One
    Timezone – US
    Requirements
    - 600/600 Daily Contribution
    - Be working towards teams that are capable of doing 2% in each phase of HAAT
    Rancor – We run T7 Rancor’s with a 24 hour 0 damage rule and then all in.
    Tank - We currently run T6 Tank's which are free for all.

We are rebuilding our guild and lv +70
    players if possible.

Join the Rebellion!
    Join REBEL ONE today!

USAmazing Ally Code - 854-116-419
    Post edited by USAmazing on
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Thanks you to those that have joined us!

Still need more Rebels! Join the battle!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    uhPKYMj.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Im lvl 69, but I'm very active, always make 600 tickets, p2p. Always in top 5 in arena. I'm looking for a good guild that I can finally settle into, who know what they're doing.
  • Options
    BanThabals wrote: »
    Im lvl 69, but I'm very active, always make 600 tickets, p2p. Always in top 5 in arena. I'm looking for a good guild that I can finally settle into, who know what they're doing.

Your welcome to join us! Post your ally code here or use my ally code (854-116-419) and I will invite you to the guild!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    R67PmN4.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    VQd8UL1.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    NoOeOlx.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    I would like to. But do not have the prerequisites. :(
  • Options
    I would like to. But do not have the prerequisites. :(

we really need more players, I will invite you... Use my ally code 854-116-419 or post yours here so I can invite.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    USAmazing, are you in discord?
  • Options
    No I am not... I sent an invite to join guild you should see it soon
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Dude, can i join
  • Options
    Different wrote: »
    Dude, can i join

Use my ally code in game 854-116-419 and I will send you an invite.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    I see it, can't join till tomorrow because I went in and out of a guild today.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    BanThabals wrote: »
    I see it, can't join till tomorrow because I went in and out of a guild today.

Cool no problem, welcome to Rebel One!
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    QFrN1ds.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    KHHwUtK.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    LwNr0VA.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    h3uLTk5.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Message me if you are still looking for a player
  • Options
    greN1K5.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    K8GS85b.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    hfpePVj.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    4xB33Bp.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Hi

I'm looking an active guild to join. Current guild is inactive, except for myself (the only contributor). I play the daily activities, plus farm gear when new arena or cantina energies refresh.

Stats:
    My Ally Code: 186-141-927

Level 84 (T-4days to lvl 85)

Top 24 toons are G11 - G10 ( 9 of them are awaiting unknown gears for G12 level up) and all are 7-stars.

Fleet stats: Two 6-star Capitol Ships w/ max attack including its four 7-Star reinenforcement ships in the que to replace a fallen top five ship.

Let me know if there's any opening to join. Resist and ready to fight!

• USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Jedi501st wrote: »
    Hi

I'm looking an active guild to join. Current guild is inactive, except for myself (the only contributor). I play the daily activities, plus farm gear when new arena or cantina energies refresh.

Stats:
    My Ally Code: 186-141-927

Level 84 (T-4days to lvl 85)

Top 24 toons are G11 - G10 ( 9 of them are awaiting unknown gears for G12 level up) and all are 7-stars.

Fleet stats: Two 6-star Capitol Ships w/ max attack including its four 7-Star reinenforcement ships in the que to replace a fallen top five ship.

Let me know if there's any opening to join. Resist and ready to fight!

Yeah we have room for more... Sent an ally request, shows your in a guild, let me know if you still want in Rebel One.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    I just joined your Guild. Thank you!
  • Options
    Rw7zguX.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    JqMMGXM.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi