Zeta Ability Material drop?

I am only level 81 right now but before I get to 85 can anyone tell me where I can get Zeta material so I can start collecting now? I know it's in Fleet Shipments and Fleet Challanges but I don't really do the ship battles. Should I start collecting shards and doing the ship battles and work towards Zeta with that or is it just as easy to get it out of ship battles? Thank you for your responses.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Only place you can get them is through ships.

Challenges are a long path, but does improve your collection rate. Use GW for ship blueprints and save all ship credits to buy zetas, until you are ready for one, then play as you want.

If you don't play ships much, the path to the challenges is a long one.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    If you haven't been doing ship battles/advancing ships start NOW.

You can only get zeta's from the ship challenge or. Y buying them in the fleet shop (which requires ship battles).

If you aren't doing them then others will out pace you given time.

It's part of the game. Might as well play it.
  • True, thank you both for your swift response.
  • You need 5 ds ships at 4* to unlock the 5* tarkin capitol ship needed for the zeta challenge, once you have tarkins capitol ship at 5* you just need ANY eight ships at 5* to do the zeta challenge.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Only place you can get them is through ships.

Challenges are a long path, but does improve your collection rate. Use GW for ship blueprints and save all ship credits to buy zetas, until you are ready for one, then play as you want.

If you don't play ships much, the path to the challenges is a long one.

I also do that,got Zeta to QGJ which make me from rank 10-26 to be rank1 which I run QGJ lead, Anakin,Yoda,Wiggs

After about 1.5month, I finish Zeta ship challenge with 1-2 star, so current Zeta is 10

• Like they did with Omega material, I feel we should get at least 1 a day from daily activities. Since it's 20 per ability they will see an increase in zeta characters and a increase in moral overall. Plus I can cut the time in half for my zeta ability material drops to 10 days. Less then 40 days for one ability(20 Zeta Material) with my fleet progress getting around 1200 fleet coms a day and a 2000 price tag per zeta material.