scarif rebel pathfinder

Hi I'm level 64 and preparing for the empire event (only unlock palp). I have lando, Biggs, and STH (currently farming him from arena) also Bistan 2* only. I don't want to farm worthless toons like Luke or hoth, I saw Srp in cantina nodes. My question is if he worth farming? also what's your opinion on Bistan? I appreciate your help

Replies

• I currently use SRP in my rebel team and for me he is pretty decent although he does hit like a wet lettuce but that doesnt matter as he is there to taunt. His revive does come in handy as it grants everyone speed up when he dies although boba can obviously counter his revive. As you have STH i would stick with him as he will be better in the long run (im farming STH atm). Cant comment on bistan as i dont have him. Do you run Lando as your lead? As boba would be a good addition as he works well with Lando due to him also being a scoundrel
  • Sorry, ignore that comment about Boba. Forgot you were referring to the palpatine event!
  • Thanks for your reply, I don't have intentions to run STH and SRP together in my main squad, I need him only for the event. I may use him in raids or challenges if he is good
  • Bistan isn't that good I think you should farm srp.
  • Scarif is decent enough to farm if you cant Baze.
  • Thnx all! It seems I'm gonna farm him
  • If you have Biggs, your best bet is to go get Wedge. Wiggs, Lando, StH, AA will easily clear the Palp event. As for HRSc, he isn't a useless toon. In fact, he's probably underrated. Fast base speed, stun, and ability to go back to back on his own. I used HRSc to unlock EP the first time around.
  • evanbio wrote: »
    If you have Biggs, your best bet is to go get Wedge. Wiggs, Lando, StH, AA will easily clear the Palp event. As for HRSc, he isn't a useless toon. In fact, he's probably underrated. Fast base speed, stun, and ability to go back to back on his own. I used HRSc to unlock EP the first time around.

You're right about wedge, but I only get his shards from fleet. I'll be unlocking his cantina node in a week, so I'm not sure if I can get him to 5 stars before the end of the event
  • zhtd17 wrote: »
    evanbio wrote: »
    If you have Biggs, your best bet is to go get Wedge. Wiggs, Lando, StH, AA will easily clear the Palp event. As for HRSc, he isn't a useless toon. In fact, he's probably underrated. Fast base speed, stun, and ability to go back to back on his own. I used HRSc to unlock EP the first time around.

You're right about wedge, but I only get his shards from fleet. I'll be unlocking his cantina node in a week, so I'm not sure if I can get him to 5 stars before the end of the event

Just remember that now, the event will be back. And like I said, I did it with HRSc. You might consider that option depending on how quickly you accumulate arena currency. Good luck!
  • Actually you're right, I'll be maxing out Boba's shards in a couple of days, so I'll not be needing cantina currency . Thank you :)
  • Hoth rebel scout is a good attacker and a somewhat easy farm. Decent damage and speed, a reliable stun, and the ability to move back to back. Leia is also a great single target attacker so I'd recommend farming her instead of sthan and then farm scarif from cantina. Ultimately you don't want two tanks for an event like this. Lando, Biggs, leia, hrscout, and scarif should definitely be good enough to unlock palp