Help with ship squad please

Hello.
I need some advise on how to build my fleet arena squad.
My capital is Home-One because AA is the only strong commander I have.
The ships i'm using are TFP, 5s, Slave, Biggs, JC and reinforcements are Ashoka, Wedge, FOTP.
Right now FO tie is the less powerful but I'm working with it. When I reach FOTP at gear 10, I was thinking replace biggs or JC with him. I'm trying to make a squad which hits target locks.
My character roster is:
https://swgoh.gg/u/spartan81/collection/
Is this a good choice of ships or should I focus some other ships? (farmable for FTP)
Also is Home-One a good capital for this team? I could upgrade another capital if it fits better.

Replies

• I think you have all the right ships. However, I would play with your first 5. Get fotp in there. Ahsoka is great too.
    AA and Mace are both good. Mace better when your ships get higher level.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Tuscan21 wrote: »

This is very debatable.

• Yogi wrote: »
    Tuscan21 wrote: »

This is very debatable.

Very true. Good luck in proving it one way or the other though.
  • I would switch out fives and TFP for Wedge and Ashoka in your starting rotation. Most importantly Ashoka because she will be able to dispel right away, and then use her ability again whenever they reinforce. Slave I and Biggs should be enough to guarantee a target lock and getting taunt on Biggs. Scimitar would be great in your fleet if you can work towards getting Maul and ship ship leveled up.
  • Move JC out, possibly into your first reinforcement slot. You can bring him in to boost someone's protection. And I agree on Ahsoka. Sh'es good for dispelling a taunt, and can get a reset of her ability on enemy reinforcements.

I also like Poe with AA in the starting lineup. Poe and Ahsoka both have pretty fast ships that can buff themselves. They go first with their buffs, then AA can AoE the enemies and get bonus damage from Ahsoka and Poe. That will often eliminate an enemy ship right away.

****, I just gave away my "secret".....
  • I'd stick with the target lock team.
  • Tuscan21 wrote: »
    I'd stick with the target lock team.

Yes. A target lock team i have in my mind. I'll give a try to endurance when i have time to upgrade my Mace