Zader Rancor bug

Zooey
1607 posts Member
On my previous run at the rancor with Darth Vader zeta, every single hit by an Empire toon was reducing rancor TM instead of only 50% of the hits.

What's more, I believe EP and Vader at least we're reducing 40% TM per hit instead of the 20% it says in the tooltips.

This allowed me to auto the entire raid, which, while nice, is bad for the game as a whole in my mind since it allows entire guilds to solo a raid.

Zader may have been fixed for arena, but it still has major problems in the rancor raid.

Replies

• Zooey wrote: »
    On my previous run at the rancor with Darth Vader zeta, every single hit by an Empire toon was reducing rancor TM instead of only 50% of the hits.

What's more, I believe EP and Vader at least we're reducing 40% TM per hit instead of the 20% it says in the tooltips.

This allowed me to auto the entire raid, which, while nice, is bad for the game as a whole in my mind since it allows entire guilds to solo a raid.

Zader may have been fixed for arena, but it still has major problems in the rancor raid.

+1
  • Same here

It seems that every phase the TM réduction gets bigger. AT rancor phase 4 you can basically remove 40% TM under Zader lead